diy solar

diy solar

Website Stats for this Forum. We are growing fast!

@Will Prowse
Do you have the stats for the different countries visiting the site ?
I feel it may be illuminating somewhat. We are clearly seeing folks here from all over the place, would be nice to see the percentages.

I've definitely perceived what that graph shows over the last half year or so, this place is growing quickly. And has already undergone many changes and phases since last fall/winter.

Is there a chart that tracks membership numbers?

Nice to see such an interest in solar!

Well I dunno about others but I plug this website / forum regularly. Have posted on ElecterkTeck, CleanTechnica, DeSmog UK even... and many more. I've hear that some found this forum when looking at the Charger BMS doc's because it has my "Edited by Steve_S from DIYSolarForum.com" on the front pages.

Many people are also realizing that it is NOT as expensive as they thought or were led to believe. Although in all honesty, the hardware costs from panels to inverters has come down significantly over the years, so most often the perception of cost is based on old information and old pricing.

In my own little way, I've tried to help promo this site for everyones benefit... also had a lesson reaffirmed as well, unfortunately, no good deed goes unpunished, hence why I stepped back so much.

Many people are also realizing that it is NOT as expensive as they thought or were led to believe. Although in all honesty, the hardware costs from panels to inverters has come down significantly over the years, so most often the perception of cost is based on old information and old pricing.
The expensive part of the cost is now in the labor of having someone else do it for you. As Will said in one of his battery videos, “This is just advance arts and crafts!”

The site is on track to triple from the January numbers. That’s a lot of DIY case studies to observe. At some point, people have their system installed and sites visits from existing users will wean off. Knock that mortgage out quick, Prowse.

It’s great to see the forum growing like this, and to be honest it seems to have become more busy just in the few weeks I’ve been visiting!

It would be interesting to see the stats on a monthly basis going forwards. Not trying to make extra work for you! ;) :ROFLMAO:

Back