diy solar

diy solar

WHO has done FLEXIBLE ELECTRICAL MESH BUSSBARS?

ghostwriter66

"Here - Hold my Beer"
EE from LAX CA -work in SouthTX for giant evil Oil
I can't find it but a while back one of the regulars was going to try to make his own Flexible Electrical Mesh bussbars and do some tests... did that ever occur??

Does anyone have any info on this?? .. reason I am asking is that in a couple of places I am about to put some 400aH 3.2's I sort of need just the ever so capability for the batteries to flex from each other like 0.000001 % and the FLEX-MESH would be perfect ... Just seeing if anyone had done it .. and made their own cables -- and what do I need to know ... Thx ...

Ampster did here - https://diysolarforum.com/threads/my-deligreen-lf280-28kw-build.8834/

20200806_131216-jpg.19737

Ampster did here .............
They came from Deligreen. The sent some others but when I opened the last box 64 of these were in the bottom. Those are being used until I get around to my custom aluminum ones. Those braided ones might be good for 100 Amps. I have a few extras if the center to center distance is the same.

My new old stock 60Ah cells came with braided bussbars. Very heavy duty... likely able to handle 100 amps or more... the eBay seller wants $5 EACH for them though...

Back