diy solar

diy solar

4 MWh SRNE ASF48100U200-H 10kw.

So I can fit 2 of the ASPs on the wall behind the drill press. I'd likely also add a 100 amp sub panel that is fed from them, then feed that back to the main panel.
Underneath all that will be the next battery rack, it's an interior wall so it will be much easier to keep them warm in the winter.

I don't have enough room on the exterior wall to mount 2 ASPs. I'm thinking I should hang everything on some strut, making it much easier to yank everything when I move.
It would also force me to clean up organize a little bit. 😂

4.4MWh on the ASF.
Why can't we have graphs like this year round...
Happy Friday!
Screenshot_20240426-203836.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240426_202530__01.jpg
    IMG_20240426_202530__01.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 16
1714189713411.pnginteresting.
wonder why the grid was used. batteries should've been able to cover this load

I'm pretty sure that's an MPP / Voltronic.
Yeah from the image and descriptions it is identicle. Always a problem with these companies that throw their own label on a product knowing who the OEM is. Especially since they seem to mix and match every few months.

However I am reluctant to say that is a Voltronic as I could get scolded. :p

27 is enabled
Try disabling it. I suspect there is a spike solar assistant isn't catching causing the inverter to bypass to grid. I had the same issue with my tp6048 after I first commissioned it when the well pump would cycle; disabling bypass on overload solved the problem.
You could also turn off the grid breaker.
As long as you have enough battery to keep the BMSs happy, I'm confident the SRNE will handle the surge.

This is what you’d want
IMG_3375.jpeg

Try disabling it. I suspect there is a spike solar assistant isn't catching causing the inverter to bypass to grid. I had the same issue with my tp6048 after I first commissioned it when the well pump would cycle; disabling bypass on overload solved the problem.
You could also turn off the grid breaker.
As long as you have enough battery to keep the BMSs happy, I'm confident the SRNE will handle the surge.
Not worried. If it felt like switching over that's fine with me. Just curious is all.

In other news my fully solar powered space is now occupied and it is shocking how much power is needed with all utilities being electric. No idea how the fully off grid people are able to do it

Back