diy solar

diy solar

AC box and final touches

sale666

Hello everyone I have finally had the time to setup my solar system on my garage and it took 1 year as I simply had too much work to do...
Now all is setup except the AC breaker box that has to connect to my inverter!
My system consists of Huawei KTL 6 L1 (single phase), 2 strings of 5 panels Jinko tiger 455w bi-facial (total 4550w), each string is behind its own DC breaker box with 15A fuses.
This is an off-grid system so I turned it on and it works as intended! Everything lights up and I have even updated the firmware on the inverter! So happy as this is my first project and it took a lot of time for me to figure everything out but with the help of this forum I managed to make my first project into a reality!
Now my last part is probably the most simple one but I still want to ask for better guidance what would the best way be to connect the AC breaker box.
Out of the inverter I have the L,N,G that should go into the 30A (inverter max output is 27A) breaker and than separate into 16A single breakers for sockets.
I live in EU (Croatia) so the voltage here is 220/230/240v that gives me a bit of confusion.

So first question is when setting up the inverter it asked me do I want 220/230/240 V and its an option to choose 1 of those... All our equipment here in EU is 220/240v rated so what should I choose? will this even matter? There's also an option for HZ 50/60 but that I know and tested at home at a socket and its 50HZ.

Now the main issue for me is the AC BOX how should I connect the box to the inverter and what is best practice?
Should I connect all with the busbar or should I use wires? connect all + to a busbar and all - to its own busbar than separate sockets?
Should use each breaker individually to a socket? (check photo please).
What kind of breaker do you recomend? The 3 wire one L,N,G or 2 wire and guide the G to a common busbar for DC and AC breakers and than to ground rod? (seems sketchy)
Any advice is welcome! Would love to finish this tomorrow and test it out while using my garage door opener!
Thanks!

Attachments

• sddefault.jpg
    sddefault.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2
I belive nominal eu grid is 220v@50hz. I would stick with that.

Off grid, wire from inverter to the main breaker of the breaker box. Left breaker in the picture?

Don't know about eu, but in the USA, the line is on the breaker, and neutral and ground are on busbar.

Back