diy solar

diy solar

AI does 1 of Hitler’s Speeches in English which weirdly sounds like problems now. Hmmmm.

D71

Solar Wizard
AI does one of Hitler’s Speeches in English which weirdly sounds like now. Interesting comments too. How long before youtube takes it down? Any bets?
Better watch it quick.

IMG_5451.jpeg

Funny as in Strange how they call anyone Opposing Jews all kinds of bad names. Especially the ADL.
Hmmmm they called Trump - Hitler. Called Trump antisemitic when he promoted jewish ppl over and over. What if…. these speeches had all been translated to english and put out before this? Mein Kampf - My Struggle.

It is my understanding that it’s illegal to listen to this Hitler speech in Germany or to read Mein Kampf. Hmmmm….

It is weird considering what we have been lead to believe. I was told by my grade school teacher that hitler was such a failure that even as a house painter he was a failure. That school teacher described Hitler dumb as a rock too.
I seen this book in a library but when went back to look at it the librarian said someone checked it out never returned. I noticed that was a pattern at libraries for books that ppl wanted taken off the shelves - sign out never return. Did it to keep ppl from reading those books in my opinion. Hitler come to find out was an artist. There were some fake paints with forged signature too.
Crazy high price won’t be buying one. The pictures inside were interesting… think my school teacher was a liar. Imagine school teachers lying.

This one even shows the old library stamps when preview but no content. Wonder why?

The Smithsonian has one but no pictures. Just weird.

All the comments for that video are definitely interesting. Youtube has in the past deleted things like that. I am wondering which AI did that translation.
I’d bet, Benito Mussolini speeches would be interesting too.
I read an old article that stated the NAZI had a Space Program and were planning go to the moon…in 1930’s.

This was my distraction when that popped up on youtube. This is weird too. I’ve wondered why we had not been back to the moon in 50+ years. That is discussed in this video. Youtube has some interesting videos lately. They must have stopped deleting videos.

Daddy Tanuki just me and you here. This is scary post top to bottom. 😀🤡🤣 hitler speech in english one end moon is hollow on other. 🤡🤣

People were transcribing hitlers speeches on youtube 15 years ago.

They are extraordinarily fascinating to listen to.

So much different than the filtered propaganda you get in textbooks and TV shows where Hitler is always shown talking and ranting but none of the words are ever translated. It's always a narratorw voice spouting propaganda.

Germany was quite fascinating at the time as well as Japan. It's going to be more and more difficult to get accurate history as time goes on.

Back