diy solar

diy solar

America's melting pot

Many Americans believe the United States was founded as a Christian nation, and the idea is energizing some conservative and Republican activists. But the concept means different things to different people, and historians say that while the issue is complex, the founding documents prioritize religious freedom and do not create a Christian nation.

Does the U.S. Constitution establish Christianity as an official religion?​

No.

What does the Constitution say about religion?​

“(N)o religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.” (Article VI)

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.” (First Amendment)
IMG_5468.png

Since you thought the chart was important enough to start a thread based on it
Bob, that is one of the ingredients of a melting pot IMO

D71, the only mistake they made at that time was not to put it in writing.

Capture309.PNG

The USA was a prison colony much like austrailia was a prison colony. They were formed and shaped from one another prior to the USA.

Slavery of all shapes to include indentured servants existed.

They did not intend for it to be any other way. The 2nd amendment was not meant for hunting either.

The 2nd amendment was not meant for hunting either.
D71, the people that can here were not the land owners, and the land owners over there used poaching laws
to keep the non-land owner hungry so they working their fields. IMO it played a role.

D71, the people that can here were not the land owners, and the land owners over there used poaching laws
to keep the non-land owner hungry so they working their fields. IMO it played a role.
The ppl that came here were not immigrants they were settlers frontiersmen if freed or escaped slavery.

The second amendment did not including hunting because it was way to eat and live same as religion.

Why are Israeli taking over israel and trying to exclude?

The second amendment did not including hunting because it was way to eat and live same as religion.
D71, IMO it did not including hunting because they never envisioned a time when
this would all become private land.

they envisioned people being people.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

D71, IMO it did not including hunting because they never envisioned a time when
this would all become private land.

they envisioned people being people.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The Second amendment knew ppl used guns for hunting but the purpose of 2nd was defined and it says what it means so every law against it is infringement.

Religion which most ppl feel comfortable attacking christians because we tolerate. I am a christian but not the perverted type that goes against the bible like judeo-Christian zionist. Queers are not allowed in the bible. Many laws here reflected the bible over unions.

By trying to make antisemitism laws in USA the Jews are trying to make their religion and their actions unmentionable same as questioning God. Taboo. Replacing what is was unwritten nor penned for christianity with judeo - christianity zionism. The Pharisees - jews had Romans murder Jesus and mocked him as king of jews. They - jews call Jesus an idol. Islam recognizes Jesus as a prophet.
Ever seen a rabbi gnaw foreskin and suck baby dick? There are youtube videos go watch them That is child sex abuse…by our laws

Jews instead of returning to Israel want to rule over the USA and as a tiny presentage are way over represented. That is fact . With antisemitism laws they will proclaim a form of nationality over the USA … are their laws against antichristian views? Are there laws against anti white statements and content-context?

D71, as has been pointed out, it's how SCOUS reads it.

are their laws against antichristian views?
D71, I don't know of any laws against anyone's view. actions seem to put people in jail.

could it lose you a job?, sure

D71, as has been pointed out, it's how SCOUS reads it.

D71, I don't know of any laws against anyone's view. actions seem to put people in jail.

could it lose you a job, sure
You will see it when it is to late. You deserve what you get for not noticing antisemitism laws and sharia laws being put in or attempted to be installed. Wait until someone hits you then they scream out in pain and everyone looks gets mad at you. You will see it but then it will be to late.

Sharia Law by Muslims is based on Koran they are trying to infuse USA with Sharia laws.
Sharia Law is harsh but effective. I like their prisons. Their punishment suits the crimes and are immediate.

Same as jews are trying to bring Torah religious laws such as usury - lenders - jew based finance can’t charge other jews interest as in usury…. It is illegal by torah. Some banks do that for jews no usury while hitting everyone else with usury. That is illegal and criminal discrimination to other religions - non religions…. Equal Opportunity laws and TRUST are being broken.

I feel that the things am talking about are way over you for understanding them

D71, if I bad mouthed my boss on here, it could lose me my job
Oh well you must of had a good grievance. Right? People made decisions about boss that forced covid vax because govt were leaning on them.

D71, right this second there is a person sitting on a inner tube on some sea tiring to get here.

but not to rule over us IMO
Tommy you are doing that bad quotes thing again.
IMG_5469.jpeg

Why would they want to come here White Christians are here. They won’t like us because we hate SLOTHS.

Back