diy solar

diy solar

Anyone here with Easun HF2430U60-100 All in One

That is the SRNE unit, easun, powMr, midnite solar diy, Sungoldpower and Renogy are the same unit except Maybe midnite solar is customized to their specs.

What's the question? I have the US 110vac version

That is the SRNE unit, easun, powMr, midnite solar diy, Sungoldpower and Renogy are the same unit except Maybe midnite solar is customized to their specs.

What's the question? I have the US 110vac version
I was wondering what was the part number on the main board. I bought unit few weeks ago and it hasnt worked. No ac output from inverter or charging supply.

120v us model, made by srne, sold by 3rd party

Attachments

• PXL_20231129_014226593.jpg
    PXL_20231129_014226593.jpg
    725.3 KB · Views: 8
Ok I have same main board so rules that out.
Sucks, I have 2 in use for a year, a spare in the box

Sadly seems you might have a unit that was resold, returned and used.

I wonder if SRNE would help

My source had them on sale but appears to be out of stock, they have 2 websites and it's gone from the one I used....

I'm actually selling the spare, going to purchase the -H model with high (450vdc) mppt input and then replace the two I have in use.... unless it doesn't work.

Srne offered to air ship directly to me for good price.

Doesn't fix your dilemma ?

We have a local shop that sells the Srne version but it’s double price. I was ready to purchase it when I saw the Easun unit for the good price. I guess u get what you pay for.

We have a local shop that sells the Srne version but it’s double price. I was ready to purchase it when I saw the Easun unit for the good price. I guess u get what you pay for.
Twice the price???

You're probably not interested in pursuing this model again but you could look at the website here in the US mine came from and see if they have any left in stock

$320.00 us. Had free shipping in the US.

Idk, you're in Canada. Shipping costs

Well sent unit back to China. $193 for shipping. Sent tracking number to PayPal who said I get refund when I did. But guess what they said no refund. Offered $100 voucher for future purchase. So no purchase protection from PayPal. Best I can hope is Easun will provide refund when they receive unit. Likely 2-3 months time. What an awful experience with this purchase

Back