diy solar

diy solar

Arizona should advertise no clock change more

rhino

Solar Wizard
I think Arizona is missing big opportunity in not advertising the fact they don't change time every spring and fall. This time change just totally messes me up and my wife.

So your body clock would be better for eating and sleeping but if you're travelling you might miss your flight or train connection.
So it would be good if all countries stayed on the same page. If individual states or countries go off on their own, it'll be a mess.
Didn't Stanford Fleming invent time zones 100 years ago to keep the trains in synch?

Indiana used to not change time but now they've went stupid.
Indiana always did except for a few counties in northern Indiana. Those holdouts were forced to change by the state fairly recently (within past 25 years). When one of the counties refused they were held in contempt of court and were forced to follow what the rest of state had been doing all along.

I work in IT and setting up support calls with vendors I have to tell them I'm on PST time, or MST time depending on the time of the year. Odd thing about it is Indian reservation do change their clocks my employer has a plant on Navajo land I believe they do change their clocks. Not sure how the company figures that out need to ask those guys.

Back