diy solar

diy solar

Battery Cable question.....

hahah well the PSU is 1000w....... but ive got 3 vid cards in it, 32gb ram and.... ok NO LIE.... 12 24" screens :) No wonder why they are shutting down the power here in CA LOL

PIC or it didnt happen ahah...20191027_203514.jpg

;) the pc costed almost as much as I have into the solar so far (and I dont have panels yet ahha)

I had to use a i9 cpu... a i7 didnt have enough traffic lanes to run 3 video cards...
i9 alone was $1000 ;(
I haven’t built a pc since the i7 was king... I built a few ryzen systems for customers... I have looked at the i9’s specs... wow.
My system needs an upgrade... I may build something along those lines, but I mostly use an iPad nowadays... I just started tinkering with a Pi4... cool little machines.

A PI is nice :).... I started using a PI for KODI, but then moved that to a CHROMEBOX, now I got a NVIDIA Shield....

But the PI, im running what is called PiHole....(google it)... If you need I made a TXT File on EXACTLY What you do and type etc.... BLOCKS ADS,it does it at the DNS Level so when a browser (aka webpage.. wants a url from a ad server... it gets pi-holed) ahah and all other kinds of nasties... on my WHOLE NETWORK... including cell... (same wifi network)...

pihole.png

Size the main leads fairly large in relation to your current and fusing. But in general a 12V system will use 2/0 or 4/0 wiring. For the short wiring of components, I almost always use bus bars. Very neat, clean and handles more power than you can throw at them.

Back