diy solar

diy solar

Biden Articles of Impeachment Filed

Simply put it is unconstitutional. He has not been found guilty of insurrection. The left is simply causing chaos.
Guilt? I read the part cited, 14/3 let's call it ?, and there is mention of; 'aid', 'comfort' and 'engaged'. Not 'guilt'. Where does it mention needing to be guilty in the Constitution? I ask for the answer to the question and not for rhetorical purposes. I can't find it, myself, but I have not looked that hard. Very curious what SCOTUS will indeed say. They may wait till after the election tho, the way they move.

Sorry, it's an excerpt from the text of the decision by the Colorado Supreme Court, and almost certain to be reversed by the SCOTUS.
Got it. Be reversed why? It's tuff to predict. I can't explain how he didn't give comfort, myself. He freeking said "we love you but go home" and then they left. Whoo man. I was a little keyed up because I live relatively close to DC, I was glued to Twitter and the news (got out of work at 1pm that day, early start). Of course so many other things happened but that point alone is really hard to be able to try to explain how it doesn't fit.

Omg guys I'm such a noob I thought I was replying to a thread I made, nice catch on the info klystron, jumping threads like a beast!

Omg guys I'm such a noob I thought I was replying to a thread I made, nice catch on the info klystron, jumping threads like a beast!
There is a Trump thread if you want to express your TDS .... This is a thread about Biden.

I just figured it out. A pejorative. A derangement syndrome about trump. Good golly. "This is a thread about Biden", no derangement there, heh.

Guilt? I read the part cited, 14/3 let's call it ?, and there is mention of; 'aid', 'comfort' and 'engaged'. Not 'guilt'. Where does it mention needing to be guilty in the Constitution? I ask for the answer to the question and not for rhetorical purposes. I can't find it, myself, but I have not looked that hard. Very curious what SCOTUS will indeed say. They may wait till after the election tho, the way they move.
Thats bullshit because the way youve interpreted it a secretary of state or whoever can simply accuse the person of insurrection, no matter how flimsy the evidence. This removes all due process from the situation.
The fact is it seems this is a way to circumvent due process to label Trump as committing insurrection. There was never enough evidence to charge much less convict him as such and he was found not guilty in his impeachment trial for same.
If Joe Biden really won fair and square in 2020 why would you care anyway? Joes done such a great job he should easily win right?
Whats really going on is democrats are scared shitless that the will of the people will triumph theyll do anything no matter how corrupt to stay in power.

Section 3​

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

Section 5​

"
The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article."

Some Dumbass Wannabee single Democrat Does not decide, Congress does

It's not just Biden .... This whole administration seems to be asleep at the wheel. Can anyone name a single competent official in this administration?

Here's the latest SNAFU .... Everybody on vacation or in the hospital .... Who's on first.
1704741444897.png

The absolute worse thing that could happen right now is to remove Biden as democrat front runner for 2024. Trump has the absolute best chance to beat him again….. just like 2020. I look at 2020 as an electrion stolen from the voters not as an election stolen from Trump. The Biden supporters are after all named as Deplorable's according to none other than the words out of HRC.
How dare the ppl demand and win a voice for themselves.

Let’s not impeach Biden. Hush that and shut it down. MTG and others pushing that crap are not very bright if you really look at it for the game play. At this point best to keep Biden as number 1 front runner for Dem wits. MTG needs to get a clue.… and hush. They waited to long into the game and Biden is it for easiest win for the Right. The Right waited to long into the game because Trump is it too.

hush and let the GREAT SELECTION PROCEED. ????

I still want to know who stopped the election vote counting in all Swing States at about the same time. Then how it did a massicve one sided flip. I watched it all night and the next morning massively change To Biden. Best darn steal ever.

Everyone that can should vote 2024 just to make them work harder at the steal.….selection process. Go vote. Stop Zucker Bucks this time…… 1/2 billion dollars of election interferences alleged - ordered by Soros against threat of Zuckerbuck losing Facebook.
The Mafia works in strange ways. ???

IMG_4419.jpeg

Have all the impeachment hearings leading up to the election. Present all the evidence that Biden is corrupt. Maybe even let it go to the Senate for a vote. After all the evidence has presented and the D senators vote against the impeachment the voters may realize they're corrupt also.

Reactions: D71
Have all the impeachment hearings leading up to the election. Present all the evidence that Biden is corrupt. Maybe even let it go to the Senate for a vote. After all the evidence has presented and the D senators vote against the impeachment the voters may realize they're corrupt also.
Sadly the demoRats would probably vote against Biden too. Some of them want him out just as bad as the Right. They know he can’t beat Trump in 2024 because he lost in 2020 too.

That's why you don't let it go to a vote in the Senate until a couple of days before the election. No time to replace Xiden on the ballot but voters still get to see which senators are corrupt.

Reactions: D71
I am still expecting the Dems to remove Biden from the election themselves .... They may wait til their convention to do it.

Do you know who is being put out for next contender - Biden’s replacement?
it would not be good. Trump has best chance of winning again - with Biden as the democrat front runner. Be funny to see Biden taken down as cheater for 2020 but they would spin it and put:
M Obama and Newsom on ticket.
Might even say Trump is not eligible to run 2024 It was half joke - half serious.

Biden will never be held accountable - the whole World says he has dementia and therefore unable to medically stand trial. Escape away … who is to say he is acting or not acting to have mental - medical problems? Why has a doctor not evaluated him yet? ?? ‘’YET.’’ All that talk about using the 25th amendment by the demo-rats under Pelosi was not aimed at Trump. It is a game to them ….. they draw ppl into it like fake PROFESSIONAL wrestling.

I think they treated Dr Ben Carson - badly when he ran for President. I don’t think Dr. Carson was an insider so he never had a chance.

Back