diy solar

diy solar

Biden

At this point, it's still a conspiracy theory, but a lot of people think Biden is TRYING to start a war with Iran.

I'll just post Jeff Childers take on this ...... I won't try to tie it all together, but he also thinks it is tied into the reason the Republicans DIDN'T block FISA this time around. Lots of games being played in the background ..... Speaker Johnson WAS able to convince Trump NOT to jump in and kill FISA.

☕️ PROVOCATIVE ☙ Saturday, April 13, 2024 ☙ C&C NEWS 🦠
🔥 Now let’s tie these developments together with a ribbon of conspiracy thinking. Some people (e.g. below, 150,000 followers) took Biden’s unqualified, absolutist pledge to go to war with Iran as maybe Biden is trying to provoke Iran into doing something:​
1713029435879.png
War blogger Brian Berletic agrees (62,000 followers):
1713029473082.png
And perhaps unintentionally, the Economist (allegedly 27 million followers, but only 54 likes 🙄)
implicitly agreed, tweeting after Israel’s embassy attack but before the Biden Plan shifted into gear, and hiding its meaning in the passive voice:
1713029505647.png
But why? If Biden is trying to provoke Iran — which seems completely reasonable to me — it seems more likely to be for reasons such as blaming Iran (and stingy Republicans) for what is about to happen to Ukraine, and so the U.S. can enter a wartime period where mail away voting rules might be loosened up again, just like last election cycle.

That’s all kooky talk, of course. Our neocon leaders by nature may be aggressive, belligerent, and provocative, but they aren’t crazy. They’re not crazy, right? Right? I mean, they wouldn’t provoke an Israeli-Iranian war and invite retaliatory domestic terror attacks in America just to grease the skids for more mail-in balloting? That’s too far even for them. Isn’t it?

Surely they couldn’t be thatincompetent?

They best not. They are trying fulfill prophecy …. Kennedy was Right and we should have made them give up their nukes. 1 reason why they killed him.

he lost me at cancel 2024 election, that's not going to happen.
Yeah it can happen and it no doubt is hoped a martial law - insurrection event happens. The Constitution goes into hold suspend status. We will get to see them go for 1 World Order like Bush 1st talked about on tv that time. I voted for Bill Clinton that year.

Bill getting a bj by monica was better then CIA daddy and his New World Order Goals.

We have estimated ~50 million foreigners here.

Yeah it can happen and it no doubt is hoped a martial law - insurrection event happens.
D71, IMO the feds have got this one covered. they dropped the ball J6th and they know it.
that was a once in a life time thing or chance.

Last edited:
the same could be said about the towel headed terrorist, 9/11 was their one shot
IMO the feds are keeping a close eye on them still, and we still have to deal with TSA and FISA.

D71, IMO the feds have got this one covered. they dropped the ball J6th and they know it.
that was a once in a life time thing.
They dropped the ball in every major event to include 9-11. Buddy they always come clean after a mass shooter event and say “yeah we knew about them.” Most likely my opinion that coached the shooters. 🥸 They let Antifa and BLM pop the cork on 6 jan 2021….they even helped just like Whitmer fbi involvement. No doubt the fbi recruited low iq morons for that too.

You know that. The fbi have been dirty since beginning. Hoover simply black mailed everyone. Sure they most likely have files but they want incidents. They are counting on it in my opinion to seize control.

This guy was talking to someone. Now Republicians shit themselves at thought of protesting. The left threatens them done deal most hide under bed.

IMG_6038.png

Buddy they are not our friends. The left and right just never figured it out. Right now we are on the brink of nuclear war under Biden admin. Ww3 when if you remember they - news media - politicians claimed it would be Trump that got us into WW3. It will be Netanyahu controlling the usa.

D71, IMO right now I believe there are 20000 national guard troops being trained
for the 2024 election. to make sure it goes as outlined in the constitution.

there was one shot at that in 2020, not going get a second chance IMO.
I don't think the towel headed terrorist's have a shot either.
Right now we are on the brink of nuclear war under Biden admin.
the chances may not be that high, only one president use nuclear so far in wars .
Just four of the 13 presidents in office between 1945 and 2020 -- Harry S. Truman, Lyndon B. Johnson, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush – officially brought the country into new full-scale wars (Korea, Vietnam, the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, Iraq). If we also consider other military interventions, Carter and Ford join Trump in not starting or escalating existing foreign conflicts with U.S. military involvement.

Last edited:
Back