diy solar

diy solar

BMS HELP

Ennis437

I tried to set up closed loop coms on my SunGold power batteries and although it worked it would only allow my charge controller to output 20 amps to 3 batteries which is way to low. I reached out to SunGold Chinese power and they said I could change it with a program they emailed me called PBMS Tools. Well I can’t get the program to open. Any suggestions for software that will work? Thanks In advance

I tried to set up closed loop coms on my SunGold power batteries and although it worked it would only allow my charge controller to output 20 amps to 3 batteries which is way to low. I reached out to SunGold Chinese power and they said I could change it with a program they emailed me called PBMS Tools. Well I can’t get the program to open. Any suggestions for software that will work? Thanks In advance
There was no software included
You state they emailed you software that does not work...
What doesn't work about it?
It won't load?
It won't interface?
What?

You state they emailed you software that does not work...
What doesn't work about it?
It won't load?
It won't interface?
What?
Thanks for the help but I just decided it’s not worth the hassle I am a Mac guy and have been since 2007 and I bought a cheap windows computer to try and launch the software and it quickly reminded me why I left that world. After signing up for about an hour to Microsoft garbage and trying to make the pc open the program that “wasn’t in Microsoft store”. I was greeted with another prompt saying “what program would you like to use to open this program” at that point I packed up the pc and returned I’ll just run it based on voltage not ideal but it works.

Thanks for the help but I just decided it’s not worth the hassle I am a Mac guy and have been since 2007 and I bought a cheap windows computer to try and launch the software and it quickly reminded me why I left that world. After signing up for about an hour to Microsoft garbage and trying to make the pc open the program that “wasn’t in Microsoft store”. I was greeted with another prompt saying “what program would you like to use to open this program” at that point I packed up the pc and returned I’ll just run it based on voltage not ideal but it works.
Ahh… yeah that makes sense.

Back