diy solar

diy solar

BYE BYE Tucker...

All the above comments are just plain incoherent and silly. What a loser.
Whats your point about covid?
My point is, the fruitcake orange idiot in charge dropped the ball. Apparently I need to repeat myself because you didn't get it the first time...

"Its a democrat hoax" _Donald Trump
"Its going to go away on its own" _Donald Trump
"We have it under control" _Donald Trump

What part of those statements do you not seem to comprehend?

That the unemployment rate shot up... Because he minimized the danger? That makes zero sense.
Hey, coming from someone who thinks we could be "spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes".. I understand your perspective.

Im not going to waste my time explaining why.
What a silly old flaming liberal troll you are.
Reality and facts are not a political position you fruitcake.

People make grammar errors all the time. I certainly do.. and typos are common.

But when they repeatedly screw up simple words like your/you're or there/their/they're, the errors aren't caused by innocent oversight, they're the result of ignorance and basic education.
...or maybe auto correct on their smart phone keeps deciding for them? My new smart phone has tripped me up several times lately. I type "damn" it corrects it to "darn". I type "shit" it corrects it to "stuff". That's why I stick to a desktop keyboard when online. Smart phones are better for podcasts and audible books, than as input devices for social media sites. I certainly understand though that some participants here probably don't have room for a desktop computer in their tent or van, so a cell phone might just be the best they can do.

And you wonder why building costs have gone up.......

View attachment 158519

You got this one correct.

The cost of everything has gone up.. Forcing companies like McDonald's to pay ridiculously high minimum wages has contributed to higher labor and materials cost for everyone. Its the reverse of trickle down economics. The fast food cook without any significant education or training makes $15 an hour, so the heavy equipment operator wants $20.. then $25.. then $40.

The minimum wage hikes were a huge screw up by democrats and did nothing to raise the standard of living for the simple minded.

You got this one correct.

The cost of everything has gone up.. Forcing companies like McDonald's to pay ridiculously high minimum wages has contributed to higher labor and materials cost for everyone. Its the reverse of trickle down economics. The fast food cook without any significant education or training makes $15 an hour, so the heavy equipment operator wants $20.. then $25.. then $40.

The minimum wage hikes were a huge screw up by democrats and did nothing to raise the standard of living for the simple minded.
It's about time wage increases begin to accelerate. Just to be clear, heavy equipment operators haven't been waiting for the server at Micky D's to get a raise before they started making demands. Fortunately finally now is the time for ALL blue collar and service sector workers to organize and exercise their collective muscle against our American oligarchs. Buckle up. Us Boomers have all retired and now there's a good old fashioned labor shortage.

...or maybe auto correct on their smart phone keeps deciding for them? My new smart phone has tripped me up several times lately. I type "damn" it corrects it to "darn". I type "shit" it corrects it to "stuff". That's why I stick to a desktop keyboard when online. Smart phones are better for podcasts and audible books, than as input devices for social media sites. I certainly understand though that some participants here probably don't have room for a desktop computer in their tent or van, so a cell phone might just be the best they can do.
Gloating but he needs auto correct or cant figure out how to shut it off...

My point is, the fruitcake orange idiot in charge dropped the ball. Apparently I need to repeat myself because you didn't get it the first time...

"Its a democrat hoax" _Donald Trump
"Its going to go away on its own" _Donald Trump
"We have it under control" _Donald Trump

What part of those statements do you not seem to comprehend?

Hey, coming from someone who thinks we could be "spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes".. I understand your perspective.

Reality and facts are not a political position you fruitcake.
What I cant comprehend is the stupidity involved with asserting that those statements made the unemployment rate shoot up.
Thats what you claimed.
If you were less of a bigmouth blowhard jerkoff youd describe the policy mistakes on covid President Trump made. Then describe the alternative option you would have chosen.
All you liberal whiners have is "he blew the response" or "he dropped the ball" but not ever having clue #1 about the actual decisions being made or what the government was really doing.
Yeah we get it. You think the whole country was waiting on Donald Trump to tell them what to do about covid.
Your schtick is tiresome but its dumb beyond imagination.

What I cant comprehend is the stupidity involved with asserting that those statements made the unemployment rate shoot up.
Thats what you claimed.
If you were less of a bigmouth blowhard jerkoff youd describe the policy mistakes on covid President Trump made. Then describe the alternative option you would have chosen.
All you liberal whiners have is "he blew the response" or "he dropped the ball" but not ever having clue #1 about the actual decisions being made or what the government was really doing.
Yeah we get it. You think the whole country was waiting on Donald Trump to tell them what to do about covid.
Your schtick is tiresome but its dumb beyond imagination.

Many of the things Trump was saying about COVID in the early days more or less followed the timeline of what the CDC and WHO were saying at the same time, as well as Dr. Fauci. He put his usual "Trump spin" on it but it was essentially the same.

As to blowing the response, I seem to recall a large number of democrats, including Biden and Harris, saying they would not trust any vaccine developed under Trump and would be reluctant to take it because it was being developed too quickly.

Many of the things Trump was saying about COVID in the early days more or less followed the timeline of what the CDC and WHO were saying at the same time, as well as Dr. Fauci. He put his usual "Trump spin" on it but it was essentially the same.

As to blowing the response, I seem to recall a large number of democrats, including Biden and Harris, saying they would not trust any vaccine developed under Trump and would be reluctant to take it because it was being developed too quickly.
Exactly. They urged people to not take "Trumps vaccine".

Show us Biden and Harris' quotes. You seem to be making stuff up.
They? Always a they with you tRumpers.

I'd suggest a good read;

So the democrats were urging you not to take "Trump's vaccine" ? Did I read that correctly?

I want to make sure that wasn't a typo because you fruitcakes have been in this forum telling everyone how dangerous the "Trump vaccine" is...

If that doesn't take the cake....

The stupidity and conflict within your own statements is so outlandish its like watching a comedy show.. Isn't Trump your messiah savior? Make America Great Again? Trump save the country? All that?

My sides are starting to hurt from laughing so hard...

Show us Biden and Harris' quotes. You seem to be making stuff up.

They? Always a they with you tRumpers.

I'd suggest a good read;
Why don’t you look for the videos yourself? You have google on your phone. Right? ?

Back