diy solar

diy solar

Conext XP Pro 6848 Inverter trips at start up and goes into AC pass through.

Mikeail

My Conext XWpro 6848 trips on start up and goes into AC pass through mode. The XW is coupled with a Schneider 60-150 Charge controller, 4 Discover batteries 3.0 a LYNK battery monitor and a InsightHome Gateway.
The system was installed a couple of days ago running on firmwareversion 1.16. When I press the power buttom the XW starts and switched to inverting and start to draw from the battery and panels to power the load it then trip out and goes into AC pass through mode. Today it worked for about half hour and then went into AC pass through for the day. When I restart it would start and trip out in about 5 minutes. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks Michael.

Firmware 1.16 seems old, I have had my XW6848 in service for over 3 years and its firmware version: 2.03... Are there any loads connected while its powered up? Do you have the combox unit or the SCP, have you input any settings to it? need some more details to possibly help.

I believe the XW default mode is AC1 Priority. (Maybe 400bird can help confirm this) The Inverter comes on to power loads if there is a loss of grid or Peak Load Shaving and/or Sell Back are enabled and the timers are set appropriately.
Please post a screen shot of the set up menus from your InsightHome. Hopefully we can work through the settings and get you operational.

I believe the XW default mode is AC1 Priority. (Maybe 400bird can help confirm this) The Inverter comes on to power loads if there is a loss of grid or Peak Load Shaving and/or Sell Back are enabled and the timers are set appropriately.
I'm not sure what the default settings are anymore as I changed those long ago. But, I think you are right that by default I believe the inverter is going to try and power loads on AC output and connect to AC1 input for grid pass through.

Please post a screen shot of the set up menus from your InsightHome. Hopefully we can work through the settings and get you operational.
I'll second this ^

Also, if the inverter is faulting, here will be fault or alarm code. What is it?
How about pics of your set up?
What was running on the AC output when the issue presented.
If it's a couple days old, has it ever worked properly?
What is your DC voltage?

The system was installed a couple of days ago running on firmwareversion 1.16.
Firmware 1.16 seems old, I have had my XW6848 in service for over 3 years and its firmware version: 2.03... Are there any loads connected while its powered up? Do you have the combox unit or the SCP, have you input any settings to it? need some more details to possibly help.
The current firmware for an XW pro is 1.11...
Screenshot_20230225-163534.png

Back