diy solar

diy solar

Deye 6KW and Seplos Box V3.0

leleweb1979

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here so please forgive me if I post ignorant questions and answers :)
I hope you can help me, I have a new system: 6Kw Deye inverter with 4,6Kw solar panel, I have also bought and assembled a new Seplos Box with Seplos bms V3.0 200A, active balancer 2A and 16 cells LF280K V3 LiFePo4 280Ah (Nominal Capacity:280ah real capacity 310ah+).
Problem is that all is connected but I'm not sure for next steps.
First question: battery is stuck in this situation:

1714046471376.png

Here also a video: https://we.tl/t-DRbB3EjVoy

It is stuck at 99%, now i have to do a full discharge? Something to set in deye inverter in this case ? In the seplos manual is write:

After the installation is completed, BMS needs to perform capacity learning specific steps.:
- Fully charge the battery first (recommended current is 100A)
- Put it into battery system protection(recommended current is 100A)(?)
- Charge to 50% capacity (recommended current 100A)
- Complete capacity learning (?)

Also i have noticed that if i press the power button of the active balancer in the front of battery case, nothing happens and I have check 2 times the wiring. Active balancer faulty? Neither the blu led of the button turns on...

Here the parameters of the bms:

https://ibb.co/rMcyd3t

Last edited:
The battery is still charging, it's not actually at 99.9% state of charge yet. Let it charge until the current tapers off, then discharge until the BMS cuts out, then charge it back up again.

The active balancer probably doesn't activate itself yet since your cell voltages are still fairly low. Try it later when you've charged it more.

Thank you
The battery is still charging, it's not actually at 99.9% state of charge yet. Let it charge until the current tapers off, then discharge until the BMS cuts out, then charge it back up again.
Thank you for the advice
You mean that i have to wait that the charge reduces or i have to wait that it goes on overvoltage protection?

The active balancer probably doesn't activate itself yet since your cell voltages are still fairly low. Try it later when you've charged it more.
Ok but i suppose that the external blue button at least lights up as says seplos :)

Deviation is only 11 mV so I don't think you need to worry too much about balancing.

According to the parameters you posted there should be no alarms yet. I'd charge until current drops to 0 and see what happens.

According to the parameters you posted there should be no alarms yet. I'd charge until current drops to 0 and see what happens.
I know that balancing now is no needed, my problem is that the front button of the box that turns on the balancer newer lights up (he didn' also when 1 cell at the begining seems to have problem so deviation was very high) so i think is faulty

Back