Does this look correct?

xavpil

Aside from the specs. More concerned about the order and connections

thx!

Attachments

• IMG_1587.jpeg
    IMG_1587.jpeg
    514.4 KB · Views: 35
Connections are in the proper locations.

Fuses/breakers are sized based on wire rating.

No point in paying a premium for a BMV-712 and adding a smart battery sense. Get the temp probe for the BMV-712, and get voltage, current and temp from the same device.

Also, with the BMV 712 it will have a connector to the positive. Needs energy to run Bluetooth.

I have the temp sensor and that doubles as a temp sensor and positive connection.

If you have purchased those parts, the smart battery sense will work. The probe is better. I have a smart battery sense and it sits on my shelf uninstalled.

Edit: properly paneled, the 100/50 will provide all the power from those four panels.

I think You show 520 watts of panels.

No point in paying a premium for a BMV-712 and adding a smart battery sense. Get the temp probe for the BMV-712, and get voltage, current and temp from the same device.
You are saying to get the BMV 712 with a probe instead of a smart sensor right?
what is a probe?…

sense but a probe instead, right?

Also, with the BMV 712 it will have a connector to the positive. Needs energy to run Bluetooth.

I have the temp sensor and that doubles as a temp sensor and positive connection.

If you have purchased those parts, the smart battery sense will work. The probe is better. I have a smart battery sense and it sits on my shelf uninstalled.

Edit: properly paneled, the 100/50 will provide all the power from those four panels.

I think You show 520 watts of panels.
Thx Chris
i haven’t bought anything yet. Still looking for the right solar panel (boat)

Back