diy solar

diy solar

Domestic Terrorist

The Hate on Riley Gaines should make all ppl notice.

She is a white woman athlete big strike 1.
She objects to men being in women's sports strike 2.
She is popular, publicly spoke out, and won’t back down even when threatened - assaulted so they are crazy insane now strike 3….

Gay actor was sentenced to jail after found guilty of orchestrating and paying for the attack he brought onto himself. The damage done to innocents with his lies are exponential. To my knowledge he never went to prison for crimes.

The ppl that flew off the handle and offered him support based on his lies have never reeled it back in or retracted. They let emotion rule over time to investigate and incited due to positions. They owe everyone they accused an apology.

Claiming Racist crime when there is or was none should be twice as long a sentence

IMG_5643.jpeg

IMG_5644.jpeg
Notice first part Bank of America sponsored him.

Pay attention every Icon of America has intentionally been destroyed. They have done alll this on purpose. They draw the ire of population that boycotts and in process destroys or damages themselves in process. These companies going WOKE is a process to get the desired end result.

Read how Bank of America went from good to perverted. Same for everything else too. Think about it for the planned destruction. They know ppl will boycott and kill the ICON. They have to destroy everything old to bring in their queer version. Tranny are not new…we had Flip Wilson and so on to include Boy George…Liberace…Elton John and so on. What they want now is access to sex children….and destroy old Icons. Walt Disney became very perverted by infusion…. Look at who was running it for type of ppl….all these perverts are in - part of the same mafia.
. .
Bank of America went from this to Woke.
IMG_5646.jpeg

Exactly my biggest problem is out in open….

IMG_5833.jpeg

This is why I hate that S.O.B. He is Satanic money worshipper. Just like queer obuma.

I can .. not stand these perverts. Biden did this intentional but yet claims to be christian.

STRIKE THAT HE CLAIMS BE ZIONIST PERFECTLY CLEAR NOW. ADL TOUCH.

F Joe Biden for ruining Easter and ruining this Country.
Biden’s greatest - most protected achievement. What about that Manifesto release?
IMG_5836.jpeg

Easter Sunday.

IMG_5837.jpeg

Does the picture start to get clear now? Do you see why Biden the Zionist ruined Easter Sunday?

F Joe Biden for ruining Easter and ruining this Country.
Biden’s greatest - most protected achievement. What about that Manifesto release?
View attachment 205957

Easter Sunday.

View attachment 205959

Does the picture start to get clear now? Do you see why Biden the Zionist ruined Easter Sunday?

"Butch and her Armalite, a tale of a chick who wanted a dick"

Exactly my biggest problem is out in open….

View attachment 205940

This is why I hate that S.O.B. He is Satanic money worshipper. Just like queer obuma.

I can .. not stand these perverts. Biden did this intentional but yet claims to be christian.

STRIKE THAT HE CLAIMS BE ZIONIST PERFECTLY CLEAR NOW. ADL TOUCH.
A serial lire is well...........

Trump told Biden admin to issue an apology to Christians over Easter Sunday.

I hope Christians everywhere are paying attention to Biden. ….and what he has done. It is not an accident nor a mistake.

Did msn buy FOX Majority of time fox links go under msn.

IMG_5860.jpeg
Hochul also announced that New York State landmarks will be lit light pink, white, and light blue on Sunday in celebration of Transgender Day of Visibility.
The landmarks to be lit in celebration of Transgender Day of Visibility include:
  • One World Trade Center
  • Kosciuszko Bridge
  • The H. Carl McCall SUNY Building
  • State Education Building
  • Alfred E. Smith State Office Building
  • Empire State Plaza
  • State Fairgrounds – Main Gate & Expo Center
  • Niagara Falls
  • Albany International Airport Gateway
  • Lake Placid Olympic Center
  • MTA LIRR – East End Gateway at Penn Station
  • Fairport Lift Bridge over the Erie Canal
  • Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park
“‘’’’’Red State shared some more insight:
This year, the Biden administration is hosting an egg-decorating contest among the children of National Guard members. The rules for the contest state that the children must not use,” any questionable content, religious symbols, overtly religious themes, or partisan political statements.”
But the anti-religious tones only grew louder when Biden issued his Special Proclamation for Sunday… and it wasn’t about Easter, at all. Instead, it was about Transgender Visibility Day, which became recognized in 2009 and has since been placed on March 31. (Easter started about 2,000 years ago, but who’s counting in the Biden White House?)
Issuing the Transgender Proclamation coinciding with Easter has caused a major backlash from Evangelicals and other Christians toward the Biden administration, as well as from former President Donald Trump. The presumptive GOP presidential nominee called on Biden and the White House to issue an apology to Catholics and Christians, calling it “appalling” and “an assault on the Christian faith.”
In a statement, Hochul said,
Today we celebrate Transgender Day of Visibility by acknowledging the contributions that members of the transgender community have made in New York State and across the country. I am proud of the strength transgender New Yorkers display every day and want to make one thing clear: You are always welcome in New York. You are loved.
Throughout her own proclamation issued declaring Sunday as “International Transgender Visibility Day,” Hochul refers to the trans community by using the acronym ‘TGNCNB’ which the document defines as “transgender, gender non-conforming, and non-binary.”
Hochul also announced that New York on Sunday would be lighting up many famous landmarks in the transgender flag colors of pink, blue, and white.
“‘’’’

Back