diy solar

diy solar

Eg4 18kPV Consumption stopped

Greetings! Just wanted to send an update and let the community know that THANKS to @Markus_SignatureSolar going SOOO above and beyond helping me +++ my EG4 18Kpv is up and running. The issue was related to missing electrical components and having those installed properly. Marcus provided the crew of electricians, solar installers, and myself with consistent directions and we were able to get it up and running. I will write more of a review, and updates after I am more able to assess how well it is working, and my overall experience...i.e. per my electric bill and etc. However, I cannot thank @Markus_SignatureSolar enough for all of his help. He is a true professional that really knows what he is doing. He did not stop helping us until my system was working. He has also followed up to confirm it was continuing to work well. THANK YOU @Markus_SignatureSolar!!! Also thanks to the other individuals that reached out to help. Much appreciated.
Thank you for the shout out. All I wanted was to see your system running and wired up correctly.

I had master electricians install it on Thursday. It worked beautifully on Friday and stopped working yesterday. I have no idea why.
I'm curious if you could share who you used to install? and how you came to choose them? I'm SD based also and considering a set up with EG4 18K and new batteries sans solar. I figure finding an electrician to install equipment I source myself might be a decent sized obstacle

Greetings! Just wanted to send an update and let the community know that THANKS to @Markus_SignatureSolar going SOOO above and beyond helping me +++ my EG4 18Kpv is up and running. The issue was related to missing electrical components and having those installed properly. Marcus provided the crew of electricians, solar installers, and myself with consistent directions and we were able to get it up and running. I will write more of a review, and updates after I am more able to assess how well it is working, and my overall experience...i.e. per my electric bill and etc. However, I cannot thank @Markus_SignatureSolar enough for all of his help. He is a true professional that really knows what he is doing. He did not stop helping us until my system was working. He has also followed up to confirm it was continuing to work well. THANK YOU @Markus_SignatureSolar!!! Also thanks to the other individuals that reached out to help. Much appreciated.

Hopefully you will give details on these missing components so others know what to look for?

Back