diy solar

diy solar

EG4 6000EX

Quankl

Can anyone provide me with information on the fuse that is allegedly on pos of inverter battery terminal? Photo of the fuse and a brief explanation of why it would have a fuse there when you also have one betwen b attery and inverter terminal.

What size is the fuse also

Trying to trouble shoot an issue of the BP on an old inverter I had to take down.

Last edited:
Class T fuse on the positive side as close to the battery as possible. It protects against an accidental short. The breaker at the Inverter doesn't protect the wire before the inverter.

In any case, the breaker prevents normal overload of the wire. The Class T is intended for really bad situations. The amps of the Class T fuse is based upon the size of the wire connected to the battery.

I don't believe that's what I was looking for. I'm aware of the DC breaker we add to the positive wire, closest to battery to protect the wire.

I meant the breaker inside the inverter on the positive battery DC Terminal and in addition why/how it can throw a BP error(Battery disconnected) and work again after a rest. A fuse is either blown or not blown. not blown sometimes.

Specific to the EG4 6000EX / LVX6048? (maybe)

Or anyone who had this specifc error and self replaced a fuse or fix

Last edited:
Can anyone provide me with information on the fuse that is allegedly on pos of inverter battery terminal? Photo of the fuse and a brief explanation of why it would have a fuse there when you also have one betwen b attery and inverter terminal.

What size is the fuse also

Trying to trouble shoot an issue of the BP on an old inverter I had to take down.

Providing a clear answer with the current bP error is challenging. First, I recommend checking for resistance on the battery terminal and ensuring they are secure. If no issues are found, then focus on examining the F3 fuse on the rectifier board. If these check out, it could be one of the resistors or diodes on the board.

1709324095771.png

Providing a clear answer with the current bP error is challenging. First, I recommend checking for resistance on the battery terminal and ensuring they are secure. If no issues are found, then focus on examining the F3 fuse on the rectifier board. If these check out, it could be one of the resistors or diodes on the board.

View attachment 199359
Perfect answer and exactly what I was looking for with an image. Appreciate it a million.

Back