diy solar

diy solar

EG4 Enclosed Battery Rack 3 Slot with wheels (MSP/ MN)

agentdiysolar

will be upgrading to a 6 slot. so looking to sell my EG4 Enclosed Battery Rack 3 Slot with wheels . Minneapolis, MN area.

fairly new , had it for 3 months.

Good luck getting one of the 6 slot ones. I've been waiting for 6 weeks for mine.

Is it still available? For how much would you be willing to sell it? Willing to ship it to another state?

Same boat, need 3 slot version. Signature Solar reps say it's discontinued. Contacted EG4 directly, they tell me sometime after new year, then talked to Signature Solar representative, and manager said they just won't carry it if EG4 makes it. Which makes no sense. Are they not the same company?

I'm confused.

Same boat, need 3 slot version. Signature Solar reps say it's discontinued. Contacted EG4 directly, they tell me sometime after new year, then talked to Signature Solar representative, and manager said they just won't carry it if EG4 makes it. Which makes no sense. Are they not the same company?

I'm confused.
Good afternoon!! ☀️

This topic gets discussed a lot around here so I want to clarify. EG4 and Signature Solar are 2 separate companies.

ALSO! - EG4 IS going to be bringing back the 3-slot rack in the new year. I'm told this will take some time, but it is happening! Signature Solar will be carrying the rack as soon as it's back! ☀️

Back