diy solar

diy solar

EG4 website “working mode” and 18kpv

EZPZ

Was trying to set the working mode via the eg4 website for an 18kpv. @Markus_EG4 @EG4_Jared

Wanted to have pv charge priority from 12 midday to 1pm. Set the values and it shows correctly.

IMG_2475.png

But if I refresh the page or go back to that page it doesn’t show correctly. I have tried several values for the time but same result. It seems to be dropping the minutes from T1…

IMG_2476.png

Attachments

• IMG_2476.png
    IMG_2476.png
    318.5 KB · Views: 1
It does however change the working mode at the correct time so I am assuming it’s something on the website itself

T2 shows correctly and displays correctly. Looks like just T1 with the issue.

@Markus_EG4 - just noticed something else. Since using the pv charge priority the AC charge setting is also somehow resetting to enabled. I have disabled it everyday and everyday it resets itself to enabled….

The battery also seems to start recharging as soon as there is pv generated even with charge last enabled….thats when I go check the settings and see that AC charge is magically enabled, and once I disable it it stops the charging. It’s taking pv to charge and not AC but it shouldn’t be charging at all from any source…..weird…..

@EG4_Jared I think the problem lies in weather optimization. When I have that enabled it, the system then resets ac charging to enabled at the time window that weather optimization is enabled. I disabled weather optimization and since it has not enabled ac charging….maybe it’s that way by design, and it didn’t impact me as I had no settings in ac charging.

Back