diy solar

diy solar

Error code 09 Help needed for voltronic inverter

NSsolar

Dear Community
I need your help in getting error code in my inverter resolved. The inverter is 6KW and based on Voltronic Power main board and other components. For past 3 days, I'm experiencing fault code 09 (Bus Bar soft start failure). The problem I'm facing is as under
1. When shut down, It doesn't not detect AC input (it used to detect and tuned on when either Solar, AC or Battery input was available) now only turns on if solar or battery input is available.
2. Once started,. works perfectly fine. Gets to its peak production during the day, keeps running load and feeds the grid if excess energy is available. It doesn't give any error or we face any problem
3. When sun sets, it switches to AC mode without any problem.
4. However, once the solar input is turned off (either manually or when sun sets) then it won't let the solar power turned on. Whenever solar input is turned on at the morning or if during the day if we manually turn off the solar, then it gives fault 09 error and shuts down.. it never allows solar input while it is on AC mode. (Videos aren't allowed, other I could attach a video)
5. Once shut down, if AC supply is cutoff and solar supply is given to it, it boots normally and starts working, gets AC supply and things go as usual.

I don't understand where is the problem. Since, I don't understand electronics behind this,.so, I want consultation from experts before going to a technician for resolution of fault. I need basic understanding of the fault so that the technician might not give exaggerated bill or may work on the components which are working fine (just for more money)

Regards

Back