diy solar

diy solar

Eve MB30, MB31, and prebuilt 14kwh packs

G00SE

There’s two O’s in G00SE
Docan power seems to have revamped their website.
Additionally, they have stateside LF280K gen 3 cells for $68/ea, MB30 for $73/ea, and MB31 for $77/ea

They have 280ah CATL listed for $60/ea and 320s for $62!

REPT 280s for $50!

Lastly, they are now offering their apexium boxes as prebuilt batteries with HSEV rated cells. 1,700+ DDP or $2800 for US inventory
Interestingly, they use connectivity with the EG4 6kxp as an example of inverter comms.

$447.50 shipping for 16 rept 280s to my door. was excited for a second

Gobel has them in US warehouse for 79 each with free US shipping. Sounds like the cost would end up within 40 bucks though either way

I was quoted $475 freight from China, 32 cells to TN. That puts Rept 280Ah around $66/cell delivered, but I am sure there are extra fees added at the end to increase price a bit more. What's crazy is they had Hithium cells at $42/cell. CATL starting at $60/cell. Anything not EVE is falling in price, it would seem.

Gobel has them in US warehouse for 79 each with free US shipping. Sounds like the cost would end up within 40 bucks though either way
Those aren't rept, and not the same grade.

Never mind, rept is also a lower grade.

Those aren't rept, and not the same grade.

Never mind, rept is also a lower grade.
Are you saying REPT is a lower grade brand, or the Rept 280Ah cells offered by many are lower grade cells?

Docan lady said EVE outsells all other brands. Number 1 best seller, so I suspect the other brands have to compete in price.

Gobel has a chart on their site that shows what the grade means. Both the Battero and REPT cells are ESS grade I believe, at least for them

Grade ESSGrade LSEVGrade HSEV
UsageEnergy StorageLow Speed Electric VehicleHigh Speed Electric Vehicle
Brand NewYesYesYes
Full Capacity270Ah+280Ah+285Ah+
Matched IRYesYesYes
Matched VoltageYesYesYes
Matched CapacityNoYesYes
Official Test ReportNoNoYes
Match Standard++++++
QRB MarkB MarkOriginal QR

Are you saying REPT is a lower grade brand, or the Rept 280Ah cells offered by many are lower grade cells?

Docan lady said EVE outsells all other brands. Number 1 best seller, so I suspect the other brands have to compete in price.
REPT are solid

Back