diy solar

diy solar

FCC changes

I cringe any time I see the word equity ..... a term that sounds like equality .... but it usually the opposite of that.

I totally agree. If passed It will give the possibility of total control (censorship) to the government.
This administration has openly endorsed censorship from day one .... I saw a recent article that Stanford University was being used as the hub for censorship control.
Now that everyone is hooked on the internet .... It's a gold mine if they can control it.

This administration has openly endorsed censorship from day one .... I saw a recent article that Stanford University was being used as the hub for censorship control.
Now that everyone is hooked on the internet .... It's a gold mine if they can control it.
Why do you think that they pushed/pushing for internet everywhere?

This is one of the tennets of the "Great Reset" and has been discussed numerous times.
The end goal for that particular one is that in order to access the internet you will have to authenticate via biometric digital ID every time you hop on. Technically this is already achievable and easy to implement.
They just need a big crisis to nudge people into it.
My take, is that a major "cyberattack on banks" will be the ticket for that particular one.

Back