diy solar

diy solar

For what it is worth

What prompted this message: Yesterday I was trying to post a message. The first problem was I could not get to append a .docx file. The second problem I tried to get around this by copying and pasting the .docx file. When I did this it lost all of the tabbing I had entered into the MS word document to make the information I was entering more readable.
I was not surprised that the editor did not provide a way to enter table (it should).
No I do not have a better editor to offer. It is just that I use many different websites and when I need to provide information at these websites it is so much easier. BTW, I love this website and the information provided on it. I am a Solar Newbe.

What prompted this message: Yesterday I was trying to post a message. The first problem was I could not get to append a .docx file. The second problem I tried to get around this by copying and pasting the .docx file. When I did this it lost all of the tabbing I had entered into the MS word document to make the information I was entering more readable.
I was not surprised that the editor did not provide a way to enter table (it should).
No I do not have a better editor to offer. It is just that I use many different websites and when I need to provide information at these websites it is so much easier. BTW, I love this website and the information provided on it. I am a Solar Newbe.
Some options.
File, Save As PDF and upload.
Capture a screenshot and upload as an image.

Back