diy solar

diy solar

Good experience with onlinemetals.com

featherlite

Solar Enthusiast
I am posting this to sing high praises for onlinemetals.com.

This morning I placed an order with onlinemetals.com for some copper bus bar, alloy 110. However, a half hour after I placed the order, I noticed that I ordered the wrong width. I wanted .75" wide rather than 1.00" material.

When I called online metals on the phone, they said the material had already been cut. However, they said I could cancel my mistaken order and place a new corrected order.

I did not expect them to be so generous, given that they had already cut the material and the order was for only $14.38 of material ($7.19 per foot plus $8.00 shipping)l.

This is the second time I have ordered material from them. Last time, the material was shipped in a stiff cardboard tube so as to avoid damage. I was impressed.

I am now a very loyal customer!

That's good to hear your experience. I placed two orders with onlinemetals.com in 2020. I had one order that arrived pretty beat up, more than just cosmetic issues. They made it good.

My last few orders of aluminum and copper have gone to midweststeelsupply.com. I found their product prices were better and shipping was less. The care they put into preparing/securing my aluminum was impressive enough that I sent an email back to the company complimenting them.

Either online source is a heck of a lot better than what I've been able to find locally.

I am posting this to sing high praises for onlinemetals.com.

This morning I placed an order with onlinemetals.com for some copper bus bar, alloy 110. However, a half hour after I placed the order, I noticed that I ordered the wrong width. I wanted .75" wide rather than 1.00" material.

When I called online metals on the phone, they said the material had already been cut. However, they said I could cancel my mistaken order and place a new corrected order.

I did not expect them to be so generous, given that they had already cut the material and the order was for only $14.38 of material ($7.19 per foot plus $8.00 shipping)l.

This is the second time I have ordered material from them. Last time, the material was shipped in a stiff cardboard tube so as to avoid damage. I was impressed.

I am now a very loyal customer!

Been ordering from these guys, never an issue and get what I ordered. Good vendor.

Back