diy solar

diy solar

Have any of you all looked into building a Tesla magnetic Wheel?

You seemingly believe all this tosh. If you start posting relevant stuff I'll help. Any more nonsense & I'll report you & encourage others to do so. This is your opportunity to listen and learn... you won't 'convert' anyone here, they are too well grounded. 200 ohms or less typically.
You probably work for the government, they have an opportunity to learn as well.

How did you realise?
There aren't any private sectors jobs left the commies destroyed them all, can you get me a job operating a machine gun turret mowing down evil capitalist and throwing them in a pit? I am just looking for a good way to earn carbon credits is all in the all encompassing communal dictatorship coming about..

Trolling or schizoposting?

I'm always down for a good conspiracy theory. To me, the only difference in a conspiracy theory and the reality is the waiting period...

But I gotta break it to you brother, "free energy" isn't real.

The OP was "have any of you all looked into building a tesla magnetic wheel"
Sure, I looked and saw that it would need to violate Conservation of Energy - so moved on, because the laws of physics are set, and they are not "suggestions".
People can waste a lot of time and effort trying to invent free energy systems if they like, and maybe (hopefully) learn something in the process.
No one is controlling what we do in our own free time, in our own workshop or garage spend it as you like.
I am working on more solar, even though it is at best 21% efficient, I feel it is a better use of my time.

even though it is at best 21% efficient, I feel it is a better use of my time.
Yup. There are two good lessons here:
1. Making power is hard, unless you’re in the business of fusing hydrogen into helium.
2. The sun blasts us with a truly huge amount of energy. So much so that harvesting 20% of any given area of it seems pretty worthwhile.

Yeah that huge fusion reactor 93million miles (149million km) from here is hard to beat. May as well harvest some and put the electrons to work doing some thing. LOL.
{Try to imagine this: 620 million tonnes of hydrogen fused every second, and the Sun has enough fuel to last another 5-Billion years.}

You probably work for the government, they have an opportunity to learn as well.

Been there, done that. I schooled a few people while I was at it.

Second time around, it was in a facility contracted out to a private company to run. I didn't get too far before the door hit me on the way out.

1. Making power is hard, unless you’re in the business of fusing hydrogen into helium.

Actually, that one is really hard. I make more power in my yard than the sum of all (non bomb) fusion mankind has done. Maybe even enough to power their futile attempts at fusion energy.

I just checked on Megatons - One megaton is 1.16 Terawatt hour, or 133 MW continuous for one year. I don't expect to generate that in my lifetime.

Back