diy solar

diy solar

Hawaii fire

There is no way you're reading/watching all this shit before posting it.

I watched the entire thing.
You obviously did not.
If you did you would realize that the video is just a collection of bits of information, and I saw all of these bits elsewhere as the story happened during the last several months. What really got my attention is the whole "Stay put, obey authorities" part of it. My dad is a 9/11 survivor, he directly disobeyed the order to stay (right under building 1) and led his entire team out through the MTA tunnel into Brooklyn (He worked for the MTA). Those who obeyed all perished.

A lot of other bits presented there appear plausible to me, especially after the last 3 years. Again, observe, recognize patterns, make up your own mind.
It is food for thought.

I watched the entire thing.
You obviously did not.
If you did you would realize that the video is just a collection of bits of information, and I saw all of these bits elsewhere as the story happened during the last several months. What really got my attention is the whole "Stay put, obey authorities" part of it. My dad is a 9/11 survivor, he directly disobeyed the order to stay (right under building 1) and led his entire team out through the MTA tunnel into Brooklyn (He worked for the MTA). Those who obeyed all perished.

A lot of other bits presented there appear plausible to me, especially after the last 3 years. Again, observe, recognize patterns, make up your own mind.
It is food for thought.

So what do you think caused the fires?

So what do you think caused the fires?

I do not know, but that does not matter.
What matters is that all facts point to the fact that it was INTENTIONAL. Is it coincidental that so many DOCUMENTED peculiarities that directly benefited "the powers that be" took place right before the event (and right after the event, in particular plans to "take away the land"/"smart city" initiatives, and the fact that Lohaina was a bastion of "mom and pop" who refused to sell their land)

Does it really matter HOW the Covid Shots kill people? What matters is that they do, and it seems their rollout was INTENTIONAL. They knew too well how deadly they would be.

Do I believe that psychopaths in power will kill a thousand people to achieve their goals? You betcha. I have been paying attention for the last 3 years where this became beyond doubt whatsoever.

Last edited:
I do not know, but that does not matter.
What matters is that all facts point to the fact that it was INTENTIONAL. Is it coincidental that so many DOCUMENTED peculiarities that directly benefited "the powers that be" took place right before the event (and right after the event, in particular plans to "take away the land"/"smart city" initiatives, and the fact that Lohaina was a bastion of "mom and pop" who refused to sell their land)

Yes it matters. When you do you exactly what I said you're doing and just make shit up to fit what you want to be the narrative, then it makes it you look like an insane person who makes shit up and can't be a trusted source of information or meaningful facts and is just looking to make people emotional so they'll follow along with his agenda.

There are in fact evil people who do evil things but when you make shit up and accuse them of doing things that people know they didn't do and are physically impossible (explosives in the twin towers for example) then all you're doing is giving them an out by allowing them to cast all their critics as being insane people who just make shit up.

That's why it matters.

Does it really matter HOW the Covid Shots kill people? What matters is that they do, and it seems their rollout was INTENTIONAL. They knew too well how deadly they would be.

Or they wanted to make profit off the shot and were willing to "break a few eggs" so to speak. Its way more nuanced than this. The evil was making the germs in the lab overseas and then lying about it.

Do I believe that psychopaths in power will kill a thousand people to achieve their goals? You betcha. I have been paying attention for the last 3 years where this became beyond doubt whatsoever.

As I stated before, you're doing what liberals do. You believe they are psychopaths who will kill people so you look backwards and try to find evidence that's the case.

That's not how this works. We don't work backwards from what we would believe is a motive. We start with evidence and then end at motive.

Yes it matters. When you do you exactly what I said you're doing and just make shit up to fit what you want to be the narrative, then it makes it you look like an insane person who makes shit up and can't be a trusted source of information or meaningful facts and is just looking to make people emotional so they'll follow along with his agenda.

There are in fact evil people who do evil things but when you make shit up and accuse them of doing things that people know they didn't do and are physically impossible (explosives in the twin towers for example) then all you're doing is giving them an out by allowing them to cast all their critics as being insane people who just make shit up.

That's why it matters.

The facts where presented in the video. You can think about them and think how its connected to bigger implications, or you can ignore it and be the "normie"
Btw, I know what you are fishing for. You want me to agree or deny the "energy weapon" (Thats the crazy part yes?). As i said, is it conceivable that they could test something we don't know about? Sure, its possible. Do i know? No i do not. I am not exactly in on the circle just like most people. But as i said, it does NOT matter one bit. What matters is that a lot of very peculiar things happen that just happened to benefit the usual suspects. And that is what's actually important. What agendas are being set? Did the event advance the agenda? In what ways? Is it a coincidence? Is it a coincidence if it happens on 5/5 counts?
It is completely irrelevant on HOW they started the fire, what matters is that they did, intentionally, while trying to obfuscate and say "its natural occurrence". Kinda like the whole Wuhan event.

Or they wanted to make profit off the shot and were willing to "break a few eggs" so to speak. Its way more nuanced than this. The evil was making the germs in the lab overseas and then lying about it.
They already had all the profits because govt paid for it. But they had to ensure that people were injected. And injected again. And again (booster 1) and again (Booster 4). On booster 5 the narrative fell apart and they quickly hid and said "We din force anyone".
And then there is the whole vaxx id thing which has been talked about for numerous times and where that thread is leading.

As I stated before, you're doing what liberals do. You believe they are psychopaths who will kill people so you look backwards and try to find evidence that's the case.

That's not how this works. We don't work backwards from what we would believe is a motive. We start with evidence and then end at motive.

Well good luck. They are not going to admit they conspired and did something. You are going to have to examine the evidence you have and make up your own mind. Mind you (pun intended) this is exactly why they love to disapper the evidence (did you actually watch the video?) and most of all silence and censor anyone who asks questions?

You must be one of those people that say "there is no evidence election was stolen" right?

Last edited:
The facts where presented in the video. You can think about them and think how its connected to bigger implications, or you can ignore it

I can only say it over and over but you don't seem to care. You have established motive and are looking backward for evidence to fit the crime. This is what leftists are doing with Trump and you are doing the same thing that leftists do which is just making stuff up.

Stop.

They already had all the profits because govt paid for it. But they had to ensure that people were injected. And injected again. And again (booster 1) and again (Booster 4). On booster 5 the narrative fell apart and they quickly hid and said "We din force anyone".
And then there is the whole vaxx id thing which has been talked about for numerous times and where that thread is leading.

Kind of. Yes profits but there is a large portion of the population who believed vaccines work for life and that vaccines stop the spread so even people who weren't "in on it" became part of the problem. I hate those people the most.

Well good luck. They are not going to admit they conspired and did something. You are going to have to examine the evidence you have and make up your own mind. Mind you (pun intended) this is exactly why they love to disapper the evidence (did you actually watch the video?) and most of all silence and censor anyone who asks questions?

You aren't asking questions. You're making technically inaccurate accusations with no basis in facts or reality based on the fact that you don't like or trust certain people.

Just as leftists are doing with Trump.

You must be one of those people that say "there is no evidence election was stolen" right?

I have to say that I'm not sure. I know so many people who absolutely get an allergic reaction when Trump is even remotely mentioned and coupled with the abortion issue which got tons of young women and other normally indifferent people to vote for Biden, I again say I'm personally not sure about fake ballots, dead people voting etc. It actually wouldn't take many votes to tip an election one way or another so its plausible but I'm just not sure.

If you mean via Hyperbole that it was stolen, then yes absolutely. Government agencies lied and colluded to discredit the Hunter Biden laptop as Russian misinformation so yeah, on that issue alone it was definitely stolen.

Last edited:
I can only say it over and over but you don't seem to care. You have established motive and are looking backward for evidence to fit the crime. This is what leftists are doing with Trump and you are doing the same thing that leftists do which is just making stuff up.

Stop.

Difference of opinion. What was presented, and what i have researched myself (this is key) matches up. In fact, the the video is a very nice summary of what crossed my attention in the last several months. So I posted it. There are undeniable facts there that are huge red flags to me, mainly order to stay "put", the fence they built to keep people out, disappearing evidence (erased flight logs, etc), commentary before and after by the governor and tie into the 15 minute cities agenda. This is simple pattern recognition. I saw this play out elsewhere in my life and so its a huge red flag immediately.
I suggest you do your own research on these topics, you will be suprised what you will find out (just stay away from mainstream media)

Kind of. Yes profits but there is a large portion of the population who believed vaccines work for life and that vaccines stop the spread so even people who weren't "in on it" became part of the problem. I hate those people the most.

What does that have to do with the topic at hand? I gave you an analogy where you "get" the vaxx hoax, but then you say all other shenanigans are "tinfoil" because we have no proof? Well you have no proof about vaxx either. This is how the entire cabal operates - plausible deniability to have normies on their side.

You aren't asking questions. You're making technically inaccurate accusations with no basis in facts or reality based on the fact that you don't like or trust certain people.

Inaccurate? And you know this how? Again difference of opinion. The fact that they sensor and disappear information shows me that the "shoe fits", otherwise they would not go out of their way, especially to silence the locals.

Just as leftists are doing with Trump.

I have to say that I'm not sure. I know so many people who absolutely get an allergic reaction when Trump is even remotely mentioned and coupled with the abortion issue which got tons of young women and other normally indifferent people to vote for Biden, I again say I'm personally not sure about fake ballots, dead people voting etc. It actually wouldn't take many votes to tip an election one way or another so its plausible but I'm just not sure.

If you mean via Hyperbole that it was stolen, then yes absolutely. Government agencies lied and colluded to discredit the Hunter Biden laptop as Russian misinformation so yeah, on that issue alone it was definitely stolen.

So they can steal the election (they did), population control via vaxx (they did), but Hawaii Fire you are 100% certain they are nice and clean?
Ok boss.

Last edited:
Difference of opinion. What was presented, and what i have researched myself (this is key) matches up. In fact, the the video is a very nice summary of what crossed my attention in the last several months. So I posted it. There are undeniable facts there that are huge red flags to me, mainly order to stay "put", the fence they built to keep people out, disappearing evidence (erased flight logs, etc), commentary before and after by the governor and tie into the 15 minute cities agenda. This is simple pattern recognition. I saw this play out elsewhere in my life and so its a huge red flag immediately.
I suggest you do your own research on these topics, you will be suprised what you will find out (just stay away from mainstream media)

So what do you think happened in Hawaii? I'm going to put you on ignore if you respond with some stupid video link or a link to a website. I want you to say what you think happened.

What does that have to do with the topic at hand? I gave you an analogy where you "get" the vaxx hoax, but then you say all other shenanigans are "tinfoil" because we have no proof? Well you have no proof about vaxx either. This is how the entire cabal operates - plausible deniability to have normies on their side.

In your mind proof is just assertions that other people have made. I go by the physical evidence and work backwards. I don't start with a conclusion and then look backwards to jam square pegs into round holes.

I don't need analogies, I need a coherent picture of events of what you think happened. Not a bunch of schizoid thought salad that you made up and doesn't intermesh.

Inaccurate? And you know this how? Again difference of opinion. The fact that they sensor and disappear information shows me that the "shoe fits", otherwise they would not go out of their way, especially to silence the locals.

Telling me directed energy weapons started the Hawaii fires because the fires burned "real hot" is a dumb thing to say to someone who has seen house fires, cars fires, airplane fires, building fires, land clearing fires firsthand coupled with the fact that I weld and fabricate stuff.

So they can steal the election (they did), population control via vaxx (they did), but Hawaii Fire you are 100% certain they are nice and clean?
Ok boss.

When you say steal an election you're just making a broad statement. I went into painful detail about how framing that way can be hyperbole (squashing of biden laptop story) or the claims that say dead people voted and machines were changed etc.

Do you see the difference there or not?

As far as Hawaii, yeah their hands are clean other than they were obviously incompetent in their handling of things and are of course always ready to capitalize on the pile of ashes that's created when they fail. Nothing outlandish there.

So what do you think happened in Hawaii? I'm going to put you on ignore if you respond with some stupid video link or a link to a website. I want you to say what you think happened.

You think you putting me on ignore somehow scares me? Go right ahead.
I post articles and links for people to read, see, analyze and make up their own mind about. Discussion is always welcome, as long as you can sustain an argument. So far you did not present any argument other than blatant "if you think Hawaii event is suspicious you are a conspiracy nutcase".
My personal opinion is that the fire was purposefully caused (method is irrelevant, yet you still cling onto this as your sole "argument") so that the usual suspects could scoop all the land for their purposes. Proof of that was already posted (public announcements by govt officials before and after the event).

In your mind proof is just assertions that other people have made. I go by the physical evidence and work backwards. I don't start with a conclusion and then look backwards to jam square pegs into round holes.

I don't need analogies, I need a coherent picture of events of what you think happened. Not a bunch of schizoid thought salad that you made up and doesn't intermesh.

As i said, the video presented some facts and it also discusses all sides of the story. It is obvious you did not watch it. You appear to be one of those people that need not only be led to water, but also made drink for you. Well sorry, you have to use your own head.

Telling me directed energy weapons started the Hawaii fires because the fires burned "real hot" is a dumb thing to say to someone who has seen house fires, cars fires, airplane fires, building fires, land clearing fires firsthand coupled with the fact that I weld and fabricate stuff.

Where did anyone tell you it was "directed energy weapon"? I think you just made this up on the fly. (I noticed that you tend to do that in other threads). In the video they do not say it was a "directed energy weapon". They simply speculate that usage of some unknow to us tech is a possibility (https://www.kirtland.af.mil/Portals/52/Air Force Maui Optical and Supercomputing (AMOS) Site_AFMC-2019-0163.pdf) .

This stuff apparently does exist and MIC does not exactly keep a secret. I dont think anyone made claim that it was that, but hey, who knows? The tech exists, and that is just publicly disclosed one, i would imagine the tech has advanced further since then.

I have no proof that it was that (and again it does not matter, it could have been something as simple as intentional damage to the powerline via simple mechanical means), but again and again and again - it does not matter. You are stuck on irrelevant detail and you dont see the forest for the trees here.

When you say steal an election you're just making a broad statement. I went into painful detail about how framing that way can be hyperbole (squashing of biden laptop story) or the claims that say dead people voted and machines were changed etc.

Well, a lot of people said it was complete tinfoil hat and many STILL believe it to this day lol. Personally it was obvious to me the night of the election but as i said, to me the whole thing is controlled theater anyways. It just showed that they are doing things in your face now (vs subtly before).

Do you see the difference there or not?

As far as Hawaii, yeah their hands are clean other than they were obviously incompetent in their handling of things and are of course always ready to capitalize on the pile of ashes that's created when they fail. Nothing outlandish there.

Says you. Clearly you have all the evidence. You have personally been to Lahaina during the event, and have full complete awareness of what happened there at the time. In other words 'nothing to see here, move along'
Dont make me laugh. You were probably one of the first people to blame anyone questioning the "wet market" theory.

Last edited:
You think you putting me on ignore somehow scares me? Go right ahead.
I post articles and links for people to read, see, analyze and make up their own mind about. Discussion is always welcome, as long as you can sustain an argument. So far you did not present any argument other than blatant "if you think Hawaii event is suspicious you are a conspiracy nutcase".
My personal opinion is that the fire was purposefully caused (method is irrelevant, yet you still cling onto this as your sole "argument") so that the usual suspects could scoop all the land for their purposes. Proof of that was already posted (public announcements by govt officials before and after the event).

Nobody is reading the articles or videos you post.

As i said, the video presented some facts and it also discusses all sides of the story. It is obvious you did not watch it. You appear to be one of those people that need not only be led to water, but also made drink for you. Well sorry, you have to use your own head.

As stated, you have not formed a remotely coherent picture of what you think happened but the rest of us are supposed to join you in believing whatever it is you believe but refuse to tell the rest of us but will happily "post links" to articles and videos that just make shit up and mock the intelligence of the people you intended the links for.

Where did anyone tell you it was "directed energy weapon"? I think you just made this up on the fly. (I noticed that you tend to do that in other threads). In the video they do not say it was a "directed energy weapon". They simply speculate that usage of some unknow to us tech is a possibility (https://www.kirtland.af.mil/Portals/52/Air Force Maui Optical and Supercomputing (AMOS) Site_AFMC-2019-0163.pdf) . This stuff aparently does exist and MIC and it is not exactly a secret. Again key word speculate. I dont think anyone made claim that it was that, but hey, who knows? The tech exists, and that is just publicly disclosed one.

I have no proof that it was that (and again it does not matter, it could have been something as simple as intentional damage to the powerline via simple mechanical means), but again and again and again - it does not matter. You are stuck on irrelevant detail and you dont see the forest for the trees here.

Well, a lot of people said it was complete tinfoil hat and many STILL believe it to this day lol. Personally it was obvious to me the night of the election but as i said, to me the whole thing is controlled theater anyways. It just showed that they are doing things in your face now (vs subtly before).

Says you. Clearly you have all the evidence. You have personally been to Lahaina during the event, and have full complete awareness of what happened there at the time. In other words 'nothing to see here, move along'
Dont make me laugh.

Sorry, this just isn't working out. I'm interested what you think, not in having my intelligence mocked people who think explosives brought the twin towers down and that the fires in hawaii were directed energy weapons because incompetent, inexperienced officials told the people to state in their homes. (non-sequitir).

Nobody is reading the articles or videos you post.

I dont think that is accurate. If you are not reading them, its your choice. (And i can clearly see that you do not)

As stated, you have not formed a remotely coherent picture of what you think happened but the rest of us are supposed to join you in believing whatever it is you believe but refuse to tell the rest of us but will happily "post links" to articles and videos that just make shit up and mock the intelligence of the people you intended the links for.

Unlike you i am not looking for anyone to join me. I do not run a cult.
My only goal is to present questions and inconvenient facts that all seem to align with what can be summarized as the "Great Reset" that we have all heard about. If you do not see this agenda play out before your eyes in 2023, well i can sincerely say good luck to you!
If government was simply incompetent, they would at least sometimes get things right by pure attrition alone, but when they tell you what they are going to do and then do it, there are still idiots out there who then say "no way, they are too stupid to do it".
Sorry, this just isn't working out. I'm interested what you think, not in having my intelligence mocked people who think explosives brought the twin towers down and that the fires in hawaii were directed energy weapons because incompetent, inexperienced officials told the people to state in their homes. (non-sequitir).

Ok boss. You can believe whatever you want to believe. Еach understands in light of his own depravity
Or maybe you just lack reading comprehension? I think I have posted numerous times that no one says "Directed Energy Weapon" was used. What was stated is that the possibility can not be completely ruled out. Reading comprehension 101.
My personal take is that it was a paid malicious actor (powerline/direct arson)

Last edited:
Seems like this thread is the best place for this.
Real fun starts about 14 minutes in.

I want one of these for the shop, would make like much easier.

Seems like this thread is the best place for this.
Real fun starts about 14 minutes in.

I want one of these for the shop, would make like much easier.
Fairly snicking funny and especially at ~14:00 mark.

Kinda why made this post…

I guess most ppl don’t remember how much fun or crazy was pointed at Ronald Reagan over Star Wars. Later it was confirmed we were doing some kind of Star Wars but it is funny how ppl think if anything exist they will know all about it. You won’t Be years most cases or you will read about ppl going to prison or getting killed and mucho conspiracy. There might be secret revealed but won’t be for years. For instance SR-71 for instance U2. We were bragging about the difficult task of landing on moon few days back with our own probe. 🤡👀😀🦴 gee … it almost seem like we forgot everything from the past. That fucking moon rover better be there when japanese chinese or whomever is going up. 🤣 Take a fresh set of batteries for moon buggy rover extend the range… ~$38 million dollars then. So…..
that mf’er ought to be a prize target. They even made a movie about a space junk man retrieving it
IMG_5391.jpeg
IMG_5390.jpeg

Lot of weird things like subs were sunk in 1960s between Russia and USA … some of that info has been declassed. Some still not. Some Ppl still think if govt hasn’t told me then has not happened. The brown noser was one of them.

When approaching these things ppl have to know if actual hard evidence were there it would not be conspiracy but fact.

To simply accept the released govt information as trust worthy is foolish too. Ppl crack me up when calling other ppl crazy. It is like they have lines will not cross. They know the news is fake where most of the news stories contain lies or deceptions.

Some of this shit is how and why govt - Military has spent trillions of dollars with no over sight. TOP SECRET.

If we ever get a time machine someone can go back in time and tell the Germans they can mostly google how to make a nuke bomb. Then explain what google is to them. They would probably send you on a V2 ride.

Btw anybody ever hear about the nuke bomb triggers that almost got lost in shipment? You can read about it now. Biden released some 9-11 bs the other day. Why keep secrets about it? 😀🤣⚔️

IMG_5392.jpeg

Ancient weapons still in dispute.

I always liked this one. The old movie projectors at drive in theaters used arc like welding rods and the light was focused and projected with a huge parabolic type mirror with forward adjustable lens. Drives in theaters had a fence around front of projection booths. Ppl were not suppose to go near the area. It was always stated would lose your eye sight if looked direct into the projector. Some of earliest microwave would fry things to include eye balls. Shielding to trap wave forms.

IMG_5398.jpeg
They still have debates about wave form damages from microwaves
IMG_5399.jpeg

Hawaii fire? How about hot cinder from Huka Pele?
Or Could have been little green men and space laser they just bought from Zionist. Those aliens love zionist. 😀🤡

Biden was on video stating they didn’t have the right roof during fires. Hmmmm… okay..

Obuma, winfrey and several other were untouched …”Must been a rich black black thing”. Spared. Unlike the black chef that seen big mikes’ privates. Biden was however talking about some homes in middle of the destruction areas seemingly untouched. Conspiracy was blue roofs 🤡

Where is zuckbucks building his bomb shelter - at? it is in HI. I’d think but maybe wrong but last place would want a fallout shelter would be HI.

Or Could have been little green men and space laser they just bought from Zionist. Those aliens love zionist. 😀🤡

Biden was on video stating they didn’t have the right roof during fires. Hmmmm… okay..

Obuma, winfrey and several other were untouched …”Must been a rich black black thing”. Spared. Unlike the black chef that seen big mikes’ privates. Biden was however talking about some homes in middle of the destruction areas seemingly untouched. Conspiracy was blue roofs 🤡

Where is zuckbucks building his bomb shelter - at? it is in HI. I’d think but maybe wrong but last place would want a fallout shelter would be HI.

How super-villian is it to buy a whole island and then dig a concrete bunker to preserve yourself during the inevitable catastrophe you intend to create for everyone else. 😂

Kids stole his friends idea then made money via nepotism yet thinks his DNA is worth building a bunker for.

Zuckerbucks admits he has an obsession with ancient Rome and admits it.

There was a news paper article that explained he was the least liked person…. Out of all figures so you know that ate him up. Here he is a social media mogul website operator but no one likes him. Think about that. No one in the public really likes Zuckerberg but use his platform. NBC and sveral did popularity vote. Zuckerbucks was at the very bottom yet he was to desperately fit in ….. imagine having hard time getting dates and you own the most popular dating site around.

When you are as rich as zuckerbucks then it is hard to have real friends.
Or real committed partners or…..
IMG_5406.png

Most billionaires like him are building underground shelters. The bomb shelters have become popular again wonder why? Space lasers.

Can you imagine how it will actually work if when he emerges after a caused event? Who will take any of his bs. What would he have that could not be taken by revolt or mutiny by ppl with him. Since he will be a shitter at that point probably eliminated by his own group. Again can you imagine without money he will have no power. Without some type of control in a broken society then wwhy will his security teams stay loyal. ? They can just take whatever. What would he do about it cry?

Lot of men that marry Chinese women have tiny dinky. They know most asian women don’t expect a big one. Modern Asian women are also mean - bossy as hell. I’d bet she whips his ass. As in he is a gimp that wears pleather. 🤡

Look green lasers. Did we okay this? Or do they just do what they want to do now?

Remember when the govt was pissed over ppl playing with lasers saying we could cause planes - pilots to be blinded yet here they are shining green lasers on us.

Biden talking about correct roofs saved homes.

Back