diy solar

diy solar

HB 919 & Fake political Ads

svetz

Works in theory! Practice? That's something else

HB 919 — A.I. Use in Political Ads

House Bill 919 establishes rules for political advertisements that use generative A.I.

Basically, in Florida, it's now legal to air an advertisement of a person being shown something they didn't do, provided there's a disclaimer saying it's not real.

Wow!

What's it like in your state?

HB 919 — A.I. Use in Political

Ads

House Bill 919 establishes rules for political advertisements that use generative A.I.

Basically, in Florida, it's now legal to air an advertisement of a person being shown something they didn't do, provided there's a disclaimer saying it's not real.

Wow!

What's it like in your state?

This way Democrats can just say all the horrible shit they get caught doing is just fake AI.

They-govt proposed using Hollywood around time 9-11 to fight terrorism. Than all hell broke loose noticable we have been under attack by our own government since then ..... it was mistake warned to us by JFK. Keep news media separate. ... got has been involved but more so thenever now. They govt don't even try to hide it. The Jan 6 investigation was reported video done by Hollywood director.

They-govt proposed using Hollywood around time 9-11 to fight terrorism. Than all hell broke loose noticable we have been under attack by our own government since then ..... it was mistake warned to us by JFK. Keep news media separate. ... got has been involved but more so thenever now. They govt don't even try to hide it. The Jan 6 investigation was reported video done by Hollywood director.
yep and that hollyweird director needs to be hunted down and hung by his ghey ass neck. commie fucking bastards.

Back