diy solar

diy solar

hello new firmware jkbms

cali-clim

hello new firmware for new jkbms

Attachments

• JKBMS-PBXXX-V14.15.rar
    192.9 KB · Views: 14
he goes up to improve the share of slave and master but it doesn't work!! They dare to be bad!!!!

Hello I am calling on the forum member to tell me if the new firmware 14.15 jkbms works correctly with 2 bms in // on victron because for me it's terrible the bms lets the mppt load at 66v even if I activated the dvcc and limit the voltage is an incredible 56v I will finally unplug the jk and put the seplos back!!! I am desperate

Hello I am calling on the forum member to tell me if the new firmware 14.15 jkbms works correctly with 2 bms in // on victron because for me it's terrible the bms lets the mppt load at 66v even if I activated the dvcc and limit the voltage is an incredible 56v I will finally unplug the jk and put the seplos back!!! I am desperate
Try posting here... there are some knowledgeable people in this thread

Wondering why mppt is charging to 66v.... ?

Back