diy solar

diy solar

Here is a new one for Will to test.

naelr

Small LiFePO4 power station 166 watt WITH MPPT

Hobo tech did a great review on youtube worthy of one of @Will Prowse reviews BEAUDENS Review on youtube
True QC 3.0 charging
True MPPT charging

Only 2 downsides ... not regulated 12 volt and not pure sine wave but over all a nice little inexpensive charger.
It would seem though using LiFePO4 batteries the unregulated 12 volts seems to hold up until the batteries get below 20% then it starts to drop off. Not good like the Jackery which would keep it up until dead but still not bad for the price. $139 on Amazon

What do you all think?

Hmm wonder if one had both if they could take parts out of the Jackery and put in this device like the inverter... hahaha

OK so this one has been out for a while I guess... wonder why there arn't more with LiFePO4 batteries.

Goodness it's so tiny. I wish they made a 500wh model. I never feel very motivated to review sub 200wh solar generators. Really cool that they are using LiFePO4!!

Goodness it's so tiny. I wish they made a 500wh model. I never feel very motivated to review sub 200wh solar generators. Really cool that they are using LiFePO4!!
Yea I know the first thing I did was go look for a larger model

Back