diy solar

diy solar

How do you configure Epever UP3000 All-in-one?

aboy

I just got my first real solar charger, a Epever UP3000 m2142. It is 48V.
It has some adjustment possibilities when it comes to battery, but I'm not able to change the battery type...
The manual describes how to change it, but I'm just not able to understand what they mean https://www.epsolarpv.com/upload/file/1811/UPower-SMS-EL-V1.4.pdf
It may sound easy, but I don't understand it... Maybe because English is not my mother-language, and probably not those that have made the manual either. It says:

Operation:
Step1: Press the + button and hold on 2s under the real-time interface.
Step2: Press the button and hold on 2s under the setting parameter interface.
Step3: Press the button to enter the parameter.
Step4: Press the button to exit the setting interface.

Anyone that may assist?

I have Lithium Ion "48V" battery, so the voltage doesn't mach 100% now, as it is probably configured as if it where lead-acid.
The battery is 14S * 3,6V making it 50,4V nominell battery, where I can use the battery safely from 42V-57,4V (3,0V-4,1V).

Attachments

• UPower-SMS-EL-V1.4.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
Hi. I found out about the Epever UP3000. The display is not very clear when you look at it from an angle. When I disconnected it and un-mounted it and laid it down on my bench it was way easier to figure out.
I'm satisfied about all you can do with it, but the user manual should have been much more detailed. There are many ways to use the item, and I'm at the moment using it without solar-panels, and have it installed to one of the power sources at a server and for some network equipment, so that it will stay up in case of a power outage.
I also changed the "source" priority to grid, and then the display was much clearer...

Back