diy solar

diy solar

How will you vote this November? Votes will be kept anonymous.

Just an honest poll to gauge the makeup of this Forum. Please no comments or rants from any side.

• Democratic

• Republican

• Independent

• Libertarian

• Green

• Undecided

• Not Voting

• Can't Vote

• Write-In Candidate

Results are only viewable after voting.
Interesting…at this point the poll has 337 views but only 17 votes. There were 320 members who clearly saw the poll and elected [even anonymously] not to divulge their intent. The silent majority?

fpgt72, or voted against someone else, could happen again. :unsure:
That was somewhat my agenda for the poll. At this moment there are 2 democrat, 3 not voting and 1 independent. Curious how many previous Biden voters will not vote in this election. I figured more would swing to RFK jr who is a better choice as a democrat. At least to log a protest vote.

That was somewhat my agenda for the poll. At this moment there are 2 democrat, 3 not voting and 1 independent. Curious how many previous Biden voters will not vote in this election. I figured more would swing to RFK jr who is a better choice as a democrat. At least to log a protest vote.
The biden voters are rolling over the border and fill the cemeteries, or will just be made of thin air.

I will vote, but I know it does not matter. Why do it then? It just feels like something you should do.

Did you vote in the primaries? That’s where the good candidates get selected. Unless you are a democrat where they rig or cancel against RFK jr.

Always vote your conscience, even if it won’t make a difference. Protest votes send a strong message to your party. I voted for Ron Paul in 1988 and Ross Perot in 1992. The republican establishment certainly got the message and surprisingly allowed Trump to run.

Last edited:
The republican establishment certainly got the message and surprisingly allowed Trump to run
Delmar, which IMO was a losing mistake for republicans, mr trump was always a democrat, they should
have forced him to start his own new MAGA party.(that would have been more honest)

Last edited:
Reactions: D71
Delmar, which IMO was a losing mistake for republicans, mr trump was always a democrat, they should
have forced him to start his own new MAGA party.(that would have been more honest)
Party affiliation means less to me, more important is the candidate policy. My political leanings are more Libertarian but unfortunately that will be a wasted vote [yes I contradicted my earlier statement about voting your conscience].

Trump may have been a losing mistake for the republican establishment, but not the voting base. In both 2016 and 2020 he broke records for voter turnout. But Biden had even more turnout than Obama, not going to go into the reasons why.

We have to find the candidate that matches our policy on at least the important issues. I have great respect for RFK jr as a politician. Like Trump he bluntly speaks his mind even if it will go against his party [and family]. I like his foreign policy, not so much his domestic or economic. If the democrats would have allowed him in the primary I feel he would have been a far greater risk to Trump. But they would rather have a candidate they can control. You can’t control RFK jr.

Republicans are traitors and rino They are really democrats
D71, that's one way to characterize it, if real republican's were in office, yes we'd be spending big
money on our military, and yes mr trump would be in jail along with all the shoplifters that the democrats
put back on the street.

Back