diy solar

diy solar

I'm Pretty Sure This Is What My Wife Hears When I Talk About This Stuff

I don't normally want to drink at 9:30 in the morning.

Funny stuff though Brett, thanks for sharing.

The one thing he should have added to the video was more 3 letter abbreviation / anacronyms.

Where I used to work, we would have extended conversations that consisted mostly of 3 letter anacronyms. I would have included some of them .... but I've forgotten most of them .... but would know them if I heard them.

The one thing he should have added to the video was more 3 letter abbreviation / anacronyms.

Where I used to work, we would have extended conversations that consisted mostly of 3 letter anacronyms. I would have included some of them .... but I've forgotten most of them .... but would know them if I heard them.
Oh my yes! We have so many of them at work, and they vary by division...it's crazy

For those who want to learn more about the principle of operation of the retro-encabulator mechanism, please refer to the following audiovisual application note:

It's payback for my wife when she explains complex surgical procedures at dinner. "A bioluminescent class C bone graft in quadrant 4, for transspordial dematification?? Yeah, I'd like to talk about sine waves and PWM controllers now please."

If I didn't recognize the company Rockwell Automation I would have thought this was a joke.

I had a vendor trying to sell me a firewall.

I asked if it had LRF support. He assured me it did. I asked him for his definition of LRF. He didn't have an answer. He asked me what it meant.

I told him Little Rubber Feet, so it wouldn't slip off the tray in the rack. Didn't buy from him.

LOL, great, 5000+ word salad that has a near zero content of real meaning.... I laughed and then I threw up. Those words have sharp corners on the way back up.

That's old news though. The original machine has a base-plate of prefabulated aluminite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two main spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan. The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzlevanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-bovoid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the “up” end of the grammeters. The new SANS ICS HyperEncabulator pushes this tech to new levels!

And all that is a description of a stapler for the military to buy.... MILSPEC stuff reads just like that for a description.

Simple example: "4% solution of sodium hypochlorate in dihydrogen monoxide, 1 gallon" ---- common name - bleach

That's old news though. The original machine has a base-plate of prefabulated aluminite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two main spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan. The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzlevanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-bovoid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the “up” end of the grammeters. The new SANS ICS HyperEncabulator pushes this tech to new levels!

Are you certain……?…

Back