diy solar

diy solar

Inflation Reduction Act may be Unconstitutional - Take your Credits ASAP

Wow...zero data to support your statements. Who would have guessed!?

So let's just play your stupid game and ignore per capita. We are still the second or third largest emitter in the world. So your stupid logic is that we shouldn't worry because we are in second place instead of first, and not aim to improve, build green tech, and sell it to other developing nations? A major breakthrough here could be used in every country on earth and make a huge impact. But we aren't in first place so let's just stop trying and whine about China some more!?

What the fuck are you talking about the "environmental costs of fossil fuels is a one time thing"? You literally have to set them on fire to use them. It's a fucking EVERY TIME thing. Are there not trucks and pipelines moving them around the country? What kind of ass-backwards logic are you using here? Too stupid for words.

I literally told you to include infrastructure emissions for your green energy vs. fossil fuel comparisons that you haven't provided any data for. I'm stacking the deck in your favor and you are still going to be wrong.

Patiently awaiting a single piece of data to support your made up bullshit.
You mad bro?

The eruption of Mount Pinatubo, in the Philippines, 20 years ago altered the climate. That is provable. Other "causes", not so much.
So you are smarter than the scientists at NASA! And 99% of the other ones?

Amazing stuff here!

Oh I got one.

Let's say it is real, why is the outcome purported to be negative when absolutely nothing negative has happened thus far?

When does the disaster begin?
Ah you know about 60 years ago according to climate alarmist.

Ice age! Peak oil! Acid rain!!!

Been hearing this crap my whole life.

Nothing has happened and won’t.

Yup. Amazing the results you get when you say
“ Give me the results I want or I’ll pull your funding “

Kinda like Covid as we are finding out.
You will confirm global warming ("climate change" now) or else you get no moolah.

They literally punish those who do not fall in line with the approved narrative, regardless of what the truth actually may be.

Look at mRNA - the guy who pioneered the stuff got booted because he said hey this is not a good idea.

Alright....I get it.

You guys are smarter than NASA and 99% of the world's scientists, it's a global conspiracy to get every scientist on board, and you guys aren't regurgitating the same old fossil fuel strawmen over and over.

I'll be busy going through all of the data you guys have presented to support your positions. Wait, nevermind, there isn't any.

Alright....I get it.

You guys are smarter than NASA and 99% of the world's scientists, it's a global conspiracy to get every scientist on board, and you guys aren't regurgitating the same old fossil fuel strawmen over and over.

I'll be busy going through all of the data you guys have presented to support your positions. Wait, nevermind, there isn't any.
Yikes.

Alright....I get it.

No, you don't.

So show us your carbon-free lifestyle.

Data isn't your thing.

Which electric car do you drive and go ahead and post the specs of your 100% carbon free personal energy grid.😊

Reactions: D71
Alright....I get it.

Funny how all the scientists who say it’s not so are brow beaten, discredited, shunned, defunded and everything else.

Try to stop being so naive about how the world works.

This is 100% political control.

This x10000000

Money and control.
Wait, let me get this straight and tie to back to the original posting...these tax rebates GIVING US MONEY BACK are all about money and control?!?!

Holy shit you guys are geniuses!

Funny how all the scientists who say it’s not so are brow beaten, discredited, shunned, defunded and everything else.

LOL...they are funded just fine by the fossil fuel industry, their data is disproven by the huge majority, and they slink away with their money.

Again...what a lazy way of just whining about a GLOBAL CONSPIRACY! But yes, I'm naive and definitely the one presenting billion dollar fossil fuel propaganda as fact.

They are useful idiots. They'll be the most confused when they are being shoved into the meat grinder with the rest of us.

"Hey but wait a minute, I'm not like these guys, I said climate change is real and abortion is good"

Back