diy solar

diy solar

Inxeption.com 1 star

G00SE

There’s two O’s in G00SE
Okay, back in October I found some murmuring about this site. I went on and found some good deals but noone with reviews.
I bought 2 pallets of HT solar 370w panels and they arrived without issue.
After a successful test run I then purchased 4 pallets of NE solar 370w panels and all remaining “loose” 370w HT solar panels in their warehouse.
That total was 15 panels.

This purchase was 2-3 weeks before thanksgiving.
I was assured delivery prior to thanksgiving and I took the day off work that I was told they would be there and noone showed
No big deal, free day off, and a week later the truck with 4 pallets arrived.

In this process there was a delay with the loose pallet. I had developed a rapport with my freight driver by now and we exchanged cell numbers.
A few days later he texts me that the loose panels were damaged when they arrived at their terminal.

I emailed Inxeption and they told me to receive delivery and refer to their damaged goods policy

I followed it to a T, documented all issues and damage and photos and attached the invoice to their email.

It has now been nearly 4 months since I’ve received damaged panels, 5 months since payment, and as of this week, they now appear to be actively avoiding me and not responding at all.

My final email was sent to them this week, I did not screenshot it, as I chose to speak fairly colorfully. But I did tell them if I don’t receive some type of remedy I will be posting my review on here.

So with that, I will attach my evidence, and recommend that noone buy “loose” panels from them. They are not packaged like their pallets.

IMG_2802.jpegIMG_2804.jpegIMG_2805.jpegIMG_2806.jpegIMG_2807.jpegIMG_2808.jpegIMG_2809.jpegIMG_2810.jpegIMG_2811.jpegIMG_2812.jpegIMG_2813.jpegIMG_2814.jpegIMG_2815.jpegIMG_2816.jpegIMG_2817.jpeg

Last edited:
So yes in totality, 6 panels out of 6.5 pallets being damaged is no big deal. But I frankly don’t appreciate being ignored and/or lied to. I was suggested there would be resolution, if my initial expectation was to eat the cost, I may feel different. But I purchased goods and they are not viable. I spent over 15k and it’s been 4 months and this ticket is still open. I was told I’d receive periodic updates and never once did without prodding. And they have stopped all correspondence as of the last email I screenshot 3 weeks ago

I am willing to bet the freight carrier denies the claim. Those panels were packaged horrendously, I'd place fault on the shipper. Has this company never heard of a banding tool?

I am willing to bet the freight carrier denies the claim. Those panels were packaged horrendously, I'd place fault on the shipper. Has this company never heard of a banding tool?
I wish they would just say as much then. I just hate being left in the dark.
I can accept defeat if I have details and transparency, shit happens. I get it.

I agree though, it was the most horrendously stacked bundle I’ve ever seen!

I received a credit this week of $222 for the damaged panels.
I will continue to use Inxeption in the future if I stumble upon an unbelievable deal.

As a side note If these shattered panels are of any use to anyone they can be had for free here in AZ. Otherwise I will just toss em

Back