diy solar

diy solar

Jbd bms cable

t.brent

I had ordered two 16s 48 v 200a bms from some knucklehead on eBay. Well only one arrived. After numerous attempts to contact, him wanting pictures of what I didn't get...yea I know, he refunded me half of my order. It's going to be a pain to return the one I did receive. I wouldn't mind keeping, but it is missing the UART cable for the display. I have spent a couple of hours looking but can't seem to find. Any ideas. It is four wires and has the same locking connector on both ends.
Thanks for any help

Mof, thanks a million,, I think you nailed it for me. First time using AliExpress....had to buy five. Even if they are wrong I'm out a buck fifteen. I hope you guys will be as much help when I put these two 16s packs together. I just know I will need help. Thanks again

Mof, thanks a million,, I think you nailed it for me. First time using AliExpress....had to buy five. Even if they are wrong I'm out a buck fifteen. I hope you guys will be as much help when I put these two 16s packs together. I just know I will need help. Thanks again

We won't. You won't need us. Plenty of guides and videos out there. :)

Back