diy solar

diy solar

LG JH3 Super Cells for sale (North Carolina)

QuantumEngineer

New LG RESU10H battery for sale $2500 obo. Purchased from a local solar installer who was closing up his shop and have more than my current system plan requires. Checked the serial number with LG and are post recall. Can't ship (200+ lbs) but can help with delivery within a reasonable distance in surrounding states. You could also harvest the modules since these units contain 6 of the same JH3 modules EV West sells for $500 each.

Attachments

• IMG_20230925_090127741.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 27
Harvesting the JH3 modules from the RESU battery. Will sell the individual 24V modules with a capacity of 1.6 kWhr for $150 each. If you buy 6 I will throw in the aluminum case. That's 9.6 kWhr of power for $900. I'm taking a couple of these batteries and building a 48V system for an off grid building, but won't use all the modules that I have.

Hi, I'm still quite new to this, but looking to get into it. When you say you are harvesting part of the unit, it looks like 9.6 kWh is what the whole unit itself is. So if I wanted to buy 9.6 kwh, would I be getting the entire unit or what parts have you removed from it?

Also, it looks like it is only compatible with certain SolarEdge inverters. Since you're building a system, are you planning to use that or do you think they would work with other inverters, but the company just hasn't approved other vendors.

Harvesting the JH3 modules from the RESU battery. Will sell the individual 24V modules with a capacity of 1.6 kWhr for $150 each. If you buy 6 I will throw in the aluminum case. That's 9.6 kWhr of power for $900. I'm taking a couple of these batteries and building a 48V system for an off grid building, but won't use all the modules that I have.
Is there any chance you still have any of these cells?

Back