diy solar

diy solar

LIFEPO4 on LEAD ACID SOLIS HYBRID.

Patrick sv

Hi all! Happy Christmas! Anyone here use Lifepo4 on Lead Acid settings with Solis Hybrid? I am noticed that battery voltages drops very slow during the day on Lead Acid settings. After charge at 6am battery sits at 54.4V and around 2pm she is 53.2V ( around 75% SOC) but i am definitely used more than 2.5kwh. The reason why i am using Lifepo4 on Lead Acid settings because Solis and battery BMS not communicating correctly. Btw this battery work well with Deye inverter.

Hi all! Happy Christmas! Anyone here use Lifepo4 on Lead Acid settings with Solis Hybrid? I am noticed that battery voltages drops very slow during the day on Lead Acid settings. After charge at 6am battery sits at 54.4V and around 2pm she is 53.2V ( around 75% SOC) but i am definitely used more than 2.5kwh. The reason why i am using Lifepo4 on Lead Acid settings because Solis and battery BMS not communicating correctly. Btw this battery work well with Deye inverter.
Happy Christmas Patrick..

There something here about charging lifepo4 with lead acid settings... it’s further down the thread I think if memory serves me..

There something here about charging lifepo4 with lead acid settings... it’s further down the thread I think if memory serves me..
Thanks! But its for DIY battery advice on charging balancing i think.

What do you think about a separate battery monitor...see how they compare
I am trying to investigate what kind of bms is in the battery,will be much easier to monitor and adjust live data. I have ordered few RJ45 Cables and have downloaded different BMS softwares. Hopefully one of them will match.

Back