diy solar

diy solar

Looking for Will Prowse to respond to Oupes…

Newbie101!

Hi, newbie here,

I ask Oupes new Solar generator on their Facebook ad, where is the review of their new unit by Will Prowse. They told me Will Prowse hasn’t replied to their email,

I don’t know how Will Prowse set his rules in accepting product for review, but what’s funny is they are giving me a free unit if I get Will Prowse to do it.

So I am asking Will Prowse to consider replying to their email to review one of their new unit, hopefully you mention my name (Fred Go) for the reward they are giving me.

Sorry if i am violating any rules here.

Attachments

• IMG_4694.png
    IMG_4694.png
    225.7 KB · Views: 11
Hi, newbie here,

I ask Oupes new Solar generator on their Facebook ad, where is the review of their new unit by Will Prowse. They told me Will Prowse hasn’t replied to their email,

I don’t know how Will Prowse set his rules in accepting product for review, but what’s funny is they are giving me a free unit if I get Will Prowse to do it.

So I am asking Will Prowse to consider replying to their email to review one of their new unit, hopefully you mention my name (Fred Go) for the reward they are giving me.

Sorry if i am violating any rules here.
Asking for a review of a unit isn't a problem... if they have requested a review, and @Will Prowse hasn't agreed, he has a reason, or just isn't interested in the product.

I recall in one of his "chat" videos a while back, he said how he was inundated with a variety of folks wanting him to do reviews, even to the point of just shipping stuff. He had that funny "smirk" of his when he said he started to have to get picky... well something like that. I somehow suspect that smirk had more to to do with some agressive types ... hehehe...

Back