diy solar

diy solar

Lotl Lifepo4 battery CHEAP

cheapskater

Main thing to consider is your climate. Does the battery have a way to protect itself in freezing temperatures. Will Prowse on YT is very adamant about this circuitry and that many cheap versions and even the next tier up do not include.

Thanks. Yeah, I saw some of the videos that he talks about that. Turns out I read another thread on this forum where this seller is not reliable. Its SHOPxxxxxxxx and the x's are random numbers that change all the time. Based on that information I won't be taking a chance on this deal.

What about JavaEnergy. Amazon has this 100ah lifepo4 smart self heating battery for $350 after coupon. That's a bargain.

I want to replace my AGM batteries which are mounted under the back of my van, but was afraid of the cold temps causing charging probems. this solves everything.

Having just gotten a set of "great deal" batteries that turned out to be duds, I would try and spend a little more to get a brand that has been tested. The ones linked especially look off because of the simple overlay graphics.

Thanks. Yeah, I saw some of the videos that he talks about that. Turns out I read another thread on this forum where this seller is not reliable. Its SHOPxxxxxxxx and the x's are random numbers that change all the time. Based on that information I won't be taking a chance on this deal.
The store was open in
Store No. 1102419331China.
This store has been open since Nov 4, 2022

I wonder how many got scammed by this store.
BTW, it is already shown as 'Sorry, this item is no longer available!'
I think they got enough money and run.

What about JavaEnergy. Amazon has this 100ah lifepo4 smart self heating battery for $350 after coupon. That's a bargain.

I picked up the non-"smart" version for $275 including tax+shipping. I actually just finished capacity testing it. Made it to the advertised 1280wh and stopped the test with some residual capacity remaining.

I also got a few copies of the LPFMAX 100ah (also non-smart) via Amazon, and those also passed the capacity test. Apparently, LPFMAX and JavaEnegy (sic) are actually the same product from the same company--the manuals are even identical, aside from the cover, and the photoshopped logo on the building in the introduction! :ROFLMAO:

I'd really like to take one apart, @Will Prowse -style, to evaluate the build quality... But I'm afraid of nicking a cell in the process, and I'm not sure enough people would benefit from the process to justify it. I might test the over-current and over-temperature protection in a non-destructive way, but for now, I'm pretty pleased that the full capacity is there, at just 20¢/Wh!

Back