diy solar

diy solar

low voltage disconnect

ok funny thing those 2 red wires one is copper and one is silver wire hooked it back up but wires reversed ooops,didnt work thought it was fried switched them and the inverter still works,trying to give as much info as posible

so the 2 red wires one is copper and the other is silver,just asking if i twisted them togeather it would come on right completing the circuit,something with that switch,ok give up for now,thanks for the help

Doesn’t matter.

it should. Yes.
so the red and black wire from the rocker switch go to the board on the right the other red wire goes to the wireless on off board on the left,i turned it on with the wireless remote and the low voltage disconnect turned it off but wont turn it back on,any ideas

Attachments

• 20240517_154852.jpg
    20240517_154852.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 2
so the red and black wire from the rocker switch go to the board on the right the other red wire goes to the wireless on off board on the left,i turned it on with the wireless remote and the low voltage disconnect turned it off but wont turn it back on,any ideas
It depends on how the remote worked originally.
Did the manual switch have to be on, for the remote to work?
Or was it a three position switch? On/off/remote

yep relay disconnect turned off and i swiched those wires around.just dont understand,but that one red wire does run to the remote board
You might have the relay wiring backwards.
Did the relay turn off, too?
i dont get it,so on the rocker switch bottom black next one up red then the top red wire that runs to the wireless remote,i hooked the middle red wire back up to the rocker kept the top wire off and the rocker still works turning it off and on,disconnect isnt in the circuit,does that make sense to you

i dont get it,so on the rocker switch bottom black next one up red then the top red wire that runs to the wireless remote,i hooked the middle red wire back up to the rocker kept the top wire off and the rocker still works turning it off and on,disconnect isnt in the circuit,does that make sense to you
The relay needs to control the red a black, that works on the switch.

Here is another thread on LVD in case that is helpful:

Back