diy solar

diy solar

Luxpower hybrid inverter technical support

Someone set it as a slave of your inverter thru the inverter screen, now i set it as a primary master and the code should go away.
Gosh, thankyou for quick reply and action. Yes that has solved the fault 8 and 9 issue. Unfortunately, it is now showing warning 17 (AC voltage out of range). It shows my grid voltage to be about 280V which is not correct. My inverters and multimeter measure it at about 245V. So again it is isolating the battery. I would be very grateful for your advice and help again. Regards, Chris

Gosh, thankyou for quick reply and action. Yes that has solved the fault 8 and 9 issue. Unfortunately, it is now showing warning 17 (AC voltage out of range). It shows my grid voltage to be about 280V which is not correct. My inverters and multimeter measure it at about 245V. So again it is isolating the battery. I would be very grateful for your advice and help again. Regards, Chris
Its looks like you grid is unstable, the grid voltage dropped dramatically to 170v.. please take a picture while measuring the grid input of the inverter.. and also measure the grid voltage of your main distribution panel..

Thankyou so much! Of course our grid is NOT this unstable, so you prompted me to measure the voltage at the distribution board (normal) so I went on to measure it at the GRID plug on the LXP unit. That is when I found that the plug was not fully inserted. When inserted properly everything is back to normal. When I previously wrote that the grid voltage was up to 280V I misread it and meant down to 180V. I am embarrassed at my stupidity and very grateful for your help. My experience of the Luxpower product and support is very good. Kind regards, Chris

Thankyou so much! Of course our grid is NOT this unstable, so you prompted me to measure the voltage at the distribution board (normal) so I went on to measure it at the GRID plug on the LXP unit. That is when I found that the plug was not fully inserted. When inserted properly everything is back to normal. When I previously wrote that the grid voltage was up to 280V I misread it and meant down to 180V. I am embarrassed at my stupidity and very grateful for your help. My experience of the Luxpower product and support is very good. Kind regards, Chris
My pleasure… MAHALO

Will Charge Last feature be ever offered for LXP SNA 5k ??
I live in an area with frequent power cuts and I'd like my battery to be charged only when powercuts happen.

Back