diy solar

diy solar

Luxpower LXP6K vs EG4 6000XP

I am interested in this product. Do you have any idea who distributes it in Canada? Solarpowerstore does not respond to email! Probably because he made me a pre-sale offer at $1550 and in a few days it was on sale for $2100

Is it truly identical? Because there could be some modules deleted or wiring compartment changes.

Though no clue how that would add up to 20 lb without basically being a different inverter. I guess if the sheet metal was significantly lightened.

I am interested in this product. Do you have any idea who distributes it in Canada?
I absolutely don't know. But it seem to me than do a road trip at the border to take delivery of a EG4 6000XP bought from USA is more and more interesting.

I'd probably stay away from them anyway. Results here seem mostly negative.
I got my inverter from them before I really knew about this forum and the big world of modern LiFePO4 and AIO solar systems.

They shipped quick enough and were kind enough to negotiate compensation for some minor shipping damage. I would say they are likely understaffed so email responses may be delayed. Seems like everyone is understaffed these days though.

Ok, I'm not really interested to the LXP6K as the EG4 6000XP seem way more popular, have a better warranty and don't have fu*k of 33 lbs VS 53 lbs.
But where is it possible to buy the EG4 6000XP? It seem to be backorder everywhere :oops:

we are the USA exclusive, Canada is the same unit and will benefit from our firmware developments
I think you mean EG4 is the USA exclusive agent to the Lux Power inverter being discussed and SS is a retailer of EG4 equipment. I also assume you mean the Canadian Lux Power unit will benefit from firmware developments between EG4 and Lux Power. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

@yabert there are a few distributors selling this inverter I found with a quick duckduckgo search. I've dealt with Current Connected in the past and will continue to in the future.

Thanks.
Last week I asked Current Connected a shipping price. No news since then.
Most Canadian supplier ask 2900$ who is 2100$ US. Man! from 1400$ to 2100$. Someone abuse.
According to their website they do not ship to Canada. https://www.currentconnected.com/faq/

If you went to set up a freight forwarder CC will ship it but you have to do the legwork to get it to Canada.

Is this correct @HighTechLab ?

It's on a case-by-case basis.

For HazMat products we do not ship to Canada, but we have the SOK 48v batteries in stock in a Canadian 3PL warehouse as an example.

We can ship the 6000XP from our Las Vegas warehouse but since we have such little inventory available right now, we have not opened this product up to Canada. Once the supply chain is in place and we can actually keep them on our shelves, then we will start working with Canada directly (shipping via UPS - note that there will be import duties assessed and billed to you directly).

Back