diy solar

diy solar

Luyuan battery case

After reading a couple of other threads considering placing my MRBF fuse (I am 24v) at the positive terminal of the case and running my wire from there.

Whoo Hoo!!!
Amy is sending my order out! I am so excited.
@solitarysecluded my guess is that Amy can customize quite a bit. If you have a specific width you need, you should ask her.
I am attaching the image Amy sent me of my cases before she boxed them up. Here is the data sheet she sent me of my Eve 304A cells. I added some measures of center because I was using it to show someone the basics of Google Sheets.
View attachment 213028
Mine are taking longer as I customized four of the boxes to twin 304 12volt batteries with cutouts for two BMS screens, breakers, switches and mounting for two BMS.

Mine are taking longer as I customized four of the boxes to twin 304 12volt batteries with cutouts for two BMS screens, breakers, switches and mounting for two BMS.
My order is ready but it is a holiday in China so the shipping company is closed until Monday. :(

I'm fabbing up a sheet metal plate to attach to the compression plate (if you can call it that). BMS and T class fuse attached to it. Plus some lugs to combine BMS leads.
I used butt connecters to extend the BMS cables and I double sided taped the BMS to the fiberglass plate included with the kit. I thought about making a sub plate like you but I decided to go the easy way. If I get around to going with the closed loop, I might have re work my setup.

I am happy with the footprint of these new batteries.
Stacking 5 cases will take less than 1/4 of the space compared cells on shelves.
View attachment 213660
I know, I have been planning on eight boxes in two AV racks but was looking at my work bench in the garage and started thinking I could fit two banks of six under it if I modify it with some steel. I wonder if 12 is the magic number:)

31C77782-948F-4125-B787-A97D65CCDA54.jpeg

Back