diy solar

diy solar

Lv6548 x4 in split phase

ericfx1984

Solar Enthusiast
I'm not sure if I found the correct configuration

I have four LV6548s

I would like to configure them split phase 240 volt... It should be a little over 100 amps

I think I found the correct configuration in the manual

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-07-10-07-38-67_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-07-10-07-38-67_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 3
Yes you did. Top section of the attached screenshot is correct.

You'll use both the grey paralleling cables as well as the red/black current sharing cables according to the diagram.

Yes you did. Top section of the attached screenshot is correct.

You'll use both the grey paralleling cables as well as the red/black current sharing cables according to the diagram.
Now what happens if I want to shut half of the system down during part of the year... Can I just shut off inverters three and four on the right... Or do I need to completely reconfigure the system?

I believe you can turn off one inverter from each leg without issue, but I'm not 100% on that. I've only ever had 2 in a split phase configuration.

So from your image you shared, you should be able to turn off 1/3 or 2/4. Since their configured as a pair, you would have to turn off one from each leg.

I believe you can turn off one inverter from each leg without issue, but I'm not 100% on that. I've only ever had 2 in a split phase configuration.

So from your image you shared, you should be able to turn off 1/3 or 2/4. Since their configured as a pair, you would have to turn off one from each leg.
Oh yeah I see I had that confused I was thinking of inverter 1 and inverter 2 as a split face pair but really it's inverter 1 and inverter 3 as a split phase pair

Back