diy solar

diy solar

Mass Formation Psychosis

Bob B

Emperor Of Solar
I didn't know what thread to post this to .... So, I decided to start a new one.

This IS a long video .... but can be watched at higher speed. It gives me a MUCH better understanding of things I am seeing that just don't add up. I would recommend watching it to the end even though you think you've got it part way thru.

I didn't know what thread to post this to .... So, I decided to start a new one.
That video will not last 24 hours on the net. Mattias may not either. Truth hurts those who orchestrate such things on society. Tell the truth = erased.

An hour and six minutes of real time, real life education. I think everyone should see this. It helped me understand what is happening to humanity.

Last edited:
That video will not last 24 hours on the net. Mattias may not either. Truth hurts those who orchestrate such things on society. Tell the truth = erased.
That's why it's on Rumble .... YouTube already banned it ..... so did twitter .... As expected.

There are beginning to be alternatives that aren't trying to control the narrative.

Wow.. I want that 10 minutes of my life back.

This is nothing more than some guy trying to make a name for himself with some new fad term that will evaporate in a few weeks. Instead of listening to the mumbo babble, I just went and read the various articles about it, how it appeared, what it claims, etc.

Its horse crap.

And yet another internet joker is trying to see how many morons will follow his garbage...

And for you gullible folks who think its been taken down because some evil genius in his hidden castle want's to hide the truth, welcome to the moron club..

Its all over the quackadoodle websites as well as on youtube.

Wow.. I want that 10 minutes of my life back.

This is nothing more than some guy trying to make a name for himself with some new fad term that will evaporate in a few weeks. Instead of listening to the mumbo babble, I just went and read the various articles about it, how it appeared, what it claims, etc.

Its horse crap.

And yet another internet joker is trying to see how many morons will follow his garbage...

And for you gullible folks who think its been taken down because some evil genius in his hidden castle want's to hide the truth, welcome to the moron club..

Its all over the quackadoodle websites as well as on youtube.
Of course you didn't watch it .... all you want to know is what other people think about it.

If you had actually watched the video you might understand the reason for that ..... but .... I didn't post this video for guys like you .... I did it for the other 70%.

You don't even realize that your post demonstrates what the video is about.

Last edited:
I posted this quick video on another thread ... but kinda wanted to get it all in one place.

This is a great 7 minute excerpt from Joe Rogan's interview.

He explains how intelligent people like MurphyGuy, Dhasper and others on here
are so opposed to hearing opposing viewpoints because they need to be "accepted by their tribe/peers" :

An interesting video. Desmet’s propositions seem credible. Those who have not watched the video, but react negatively are, I suspect, presuming Desmet is pushing some conspiracy theory. He is not. He is attempting to describe a theory of human behavior. The moderator tries to goad him into ascribing conspiracy, but he persistently declines.

If a thoughtful person wants to protect one’s self from manipulation by propaganda, or even by what Desmet calls “Mass Formation Psychosis”, one is well served to educate one’s self about about the mechanisms, and human tendencies.

Disagree with him, if you choose, but be willing to consider the possibilities.

Be a sheep; be a wolf; or be an owl.

Be a sheep; be a wolf; or be an owl.
If you've been watching "Yellowstone", that line where John Dutton is PO'ed at his daughter for
letting someone go to prison when she was helping the Dutton family :
Dam it Beth, we don't hunt sheep ! We hunt wolves !

Back when I was a kid, the democrats had a lot of anti-war members that distrusted the government.
Fast forward 50 years and it's entirely flip-flopped.
Republicans know the deep state hates them and democrats love government and big tech crushing anyone who disagrees.

Back