diy solar

diy solar

My experience with Shop Solar Kits

JIB

Ordered a EG4 power pro battery and two 6000XP inverters from SSK. The units arrived at my home exactly two weeks from the day of the order. I had some payment SNAFUs which was entirely on my bank. I called a few times attempting to sort payment stuff out and the phone was answered in a reasonable time frame and the folks I spoke to were excellent. My only gripe is regarding the lowest online price guarantee. I found a cheaper option due to that retailer offering free shipping and no tax, roughly $600. I sent them over that quote and after a couple of emails we agreed to a refund amount of $289. I asked for and was given store credit for this amount. Overall my experience with SSK was great and would definitely do business with them again. Even if they had not honored the lower price I found elsewhere, their lifetime support and actually picking up the phone would be worth the $600.

Ordered a EG4 power pro battery and two 6000XP inverters from SSK. The units arrived at my home exactly two weeks from the day of the order. I had some payment SNAFUs which was entirely on my bank. I called a few times attempting to sort payment stuff out and the phone was answered in a reasonable time frame and the folks I spoke to were excellent. My only gripe is regarding the lowest online price guarantee. I found a cheaper option due to that retailer offering free shipping and no tax, roughly $600. I sent them over that quote and after a couple of emails we agreed to a refund amount of $289. I asked for and was given store credit for this amount. Overall my experience with SSK was great and would definitely do business with them again. Even if they had not honored the lower price I found elsewhere, their lifetime support and actually picking up the phone would be worth the $600.
Second New account I have seen this morning with almost same verbiage.
Weird.

Back