diy solar

diy solar

New Features!

Procedure used here is open a new tab for each alert (the bell symbol) thread then clicking ‘new posts’. After finishing opening a new thread for each interesting one, I have to click ‘jump to new’ but now the ‘ignore button’ is there. Are that many people using the ignore thread feature that it should be placed so prominently, displacing ‘jump to new’? I will adjust if that change is useful to people…
Screenshot_20230901_090018_Chrome.jpg
I see jump to new and watch/ignore button. I don't understand what you're saying. Can you post a picture.

Soon...

Like soon soon? Or just soon? Actual units of measure.

We can't say. As soon as the release drops we need to make sure all the plugins we use are compatible with it, or wait until they are.
There is no reasonable other way to implement dark mode at this time, so all we can do is wait for the release (which they don't mention a date for), work out any compatibility issues once it does, and then deploy.

We can't say. As soon as the release drops we need to make sure all the plugins we use are compatible with it, or wait until they are.
There is no reasonable other way to implement dark mode at this time, so all we can do is wait for the release (which they don't mention a date for), work out any compatibility issues once it does, and then deploy.
Eh, I’m not good at waiting. I’ll write some code this weekend and make a dark mode. I’ll share it for anyone else wanting to make it dark. Probably just do it as a Chrome plugin.

My wife yells at night when I’m rolling through the forum. Even brightness all the way down on the i15pm is too bright apparently. ?‍♂️

A feature that every forum could use...

Be the Mod of your own thread! You start a thread, you can delete/edit replies within it.

A feature that every forum could use...

Be the Mod of your own thread! You start a thread, you can delete/edit replies within it.

I don't think this would be beneficial to the community members that are looking for full uncensored content.

Back