diy solar

diy solar

Off topic, EV vehicle opinions…

"The EV unit, which Ford calls Model e, sold 10,000 vehicles in the quarter, down 20% from the number it sold a year earlier. And its revenue plunged 84% to about $100 million, which Ford attributed mostly to price cuts for EVs across the industry. That resulted in the $1.3 billion loss before interest and taxes (EBIT), and the massive per-vehicle loss in the Model e unit."

If Ford attributed 84% plunge in profits to price cuts, I could buy that.

But 84% plunge in revenue, with 20% drop in units sold?
The 20% drop in units sold would cut revenue 20%.
Mix of models could boost or cut revenue.

Prices would have had to drop 80% to explain 84% drop in revenue. That hasn't happened.

I'll write that one off as clueless author of the company's news release, or bad math by the people performing financial analysis.

That is very odd ..... When Mitsubishi owned that plant there were a couple of huge parking lots ..... 40 acres or so .... where they parked cars prior to delivery. No idea why they would park them at State Farm.

I used to travel to Bloomington on a regular basis, but don't have any reason to go there any more ..... If I get over there I will scope out the parking area at the plant..

They were trying to make all accessory things on ALL cars for options but you have pay to keep them on - activated. You will never own it.

We don’t really own anything anyway. If we think about it

You will own nothing and be happy......They will own everything however.

Back